- BEFORE YOU CONTINUE

yes, hello. my name is shin, and i'll be the author of this book. 

before we start, i would like to inform you of things you'll find here, things you won't find, and some rules. 

WHAT YOU'LL FIND:

➴...character x reader

➴...fluff

➴...angst probably

➴...headcanons

➴...imagines

➴...a lot of simping

➴...gender-neutral pronouns (unless specified in the request, the reader will be using they/them pronouns. <3)

WHAT YOU WON'T FIND:

➴...character x character (i don't want to start any ship wars.)

➴...character x oc (i am unsure as to how to write fanmade characters, and i don't want to disappoint you if i write them wrongly.)

➴...nsfw (ma'am/sir/your majesty, this is a mcdonald's)

➴...freddy, kreacher (i'm not particularly fond of them, nor do i know how they'll treat their lover.)

➴...romantic stories that involve axe boy, bonbon, hastur, yidhra, and miss helena adams (only platonic things for them.)

➴...pedophilia (self-explanatory.)

➴...yandere stuff. (one-sided love i'll write about, however yanderes are out of the question.)

RULES:

➴...DO NOT hesitate to send requests, dear reader. i will gladly write for you, unless it's.. you know.. problematic.

➴...DO leave comments! it'll make my day www

➴...DO criticize me! i want to ensure that i'm giving you these in the best quality i can!

➴...DO NOT rush me. i don't work well with pressure, plus i have school. i will write at my own pace, not that this will bother you too much, i hope. i'll probably update every saturday. 

➴...DO NOT force me to write if i have declined your request. i will most likely have a reason as to why i declined it. 

➴...DO NOT fight the others. everything here is only for fun, and negativity is not needed here.

i hope we get along well, dear reader.