"I-It's nothing" She backed away and cleared her throat. "And we can't keep it, it might have an owner"

I groaned and handed the bunny to Tzuyu before crossing my arms. "Okay but can we at least find the owner then? We can't just leave it here all alone"

"Okay, fine..."

"YES!!" Now it was my turn to do a victory dance.

After that, we continued our little tour around the town with the bunny in my hands. We roamed the whole town and even got to talk to some elves but it was mostly Mina talking since I was too busy admiring the cute little animal.

"Come to think of it... I feel like I've seen you somewhere before... But where?" Just then, the unexpected sound of a horse running was heard ahead of us. We turned to see who it was only to be greeted by the sight of a person dressed in white, shining, full body armor on the horse's back and heading to our direction.

By the looks of it, they were looking for something or someone judging by how they kept whipping their heads all over the place.

"Act natural" Mina said, pulling us closer to her. We immediately did our best not to look suspicious when they passed us.

Mina and Tzuyu let out a relieved sigh while I looked back, seeing the unknown person turning to a corner with their horse.

"That was a knight, we need to avoid them at all costs" Tzuyu spoke before grabbing our hands and dragged us away.

-

Night came and we headed back to the forest where we came from, we decided it would be best to sleep there just in case a knight suddenly shows up and sees us.

I was holding onto the flashlight we brought and provided the three of us some light while walking between them. The bunny was in Tzuyu's arms and Mina was leading the way.

We reached our destination as Mina grabbed my backpack and pulled out 3 sleeping bags before placing them down. "Captain, could you go gather up some wood?"

"You know you can just call me Y/n or Y/n-chan, right? Like how you did before" I stated, picking up all the nearby sticks I found and gave it to her. "I'd love to but I'm more comfortable with captain, I've been calling you that since the first day we met"

I shook my head with a small smile and took my mask off. "Suit yourself, what about you, Tzu? What did you call me back then?"

A very visible smirk appeared on her lips once she removed her mask. "Shit knight" She said as I raised my brow at her.