"You didn't steal that, did you?!" I yelled and she immediately glared at me. "What?! Of course not! I just borrowed some gold coins from Mina's coin bag, that's all!"

"Yeah, you borrowed my money" Mina said, emphasizing the word 'borrow' with an eye roll. "Return that and give me back my money!"

"Oh, come on, Mina! We don't know when we'll need this, what if a danger beasts suddenly shows up to eat us and we don't have anything to use to fight back!" The taller explained and received a deep sigh from Mina.

"Fine, you can keep it... Just make sure to ask next time"

"YES!!" Tzuyu exclaimed and did a victory dance.

I chuckled and shook my head at her. 'She's unbelievable' I thought just as I felt tiny paws rubbing my ankles making me look down in curiosity.

A loud gasp escaped my lips when I saw the cute little animal looking up at me with it's adorable eyes. "A bunny!!" I scooped the little cutie in my hands and showed it to the duo. "Look! Its a bunny"

"What in the- captain, where did you get that?"

"I don't know, she just randomly showed up beside my legs so I picked her up" I patted the bunny's head and proceeded to stare at her with curious eyes. "I wonder if she has an owner"

"She? So it's a girl?" Tzuyu leaned in to take a closer look. "She kind of looks familiar" She mumbled and petted the animal softly.

"Mina, can we keep he--"

"No" She said flatly and immediately received a whine from me. "Why noooot? We can't just leave her behind! I mean look at her!" I held the bunny really close to her face while it tilted it's head making me squeal. "It's so adorable!"

Mina raised her brow when she saw the little bunny up close

Mina raised her brow when she saw the little bunny up close. "She looks familiar..." She muttered as I asked her to repeat what she said since I couldn't hear it.