15. Poor Kitchen ( Part 1 )

Comenzar desde el principio

"Sorry," he repeated slowly. I shouldn't accept his apology. He was using only my weakness. I should have kicked him out of my bedroom and house just then.

"It's not my phone that you threw right now. " He stated as I stared at him with a questionable look.

"The phone belongs to Lake. We've mistakenly swapped our phones. And I was just checking his phone. " he mumbled to me.

"You shouldn't peek at someone's phone without their permission. Didn't anybody teach you manners? " I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me " he said slowly.

Try as I might, I couldn't seem to be angry at him. Something about his intense look was so compelling; I had to forgive him. So I did. He smiled in return before returning to the desk and took a pen running a hand in his hair.

"Let's complete the task, " he let out in a small voice as he started to write down.

I am shocked. I can't believe that Zakhar, The Zakhar Ainsworth Hunter can be so brilliant. He had scripted everything properly. He had also highlighted important parts. And guess what! He had also finished the decoration. Wow! I never imagined him to be so brilliant.

"I didn't imagine that the golden boy of our school is so brilliant, " I teased him.

"Shut up," he shouted.

After one and half hours we finished something. And we both were hungry. As he looked at me I said, "Wanna go to any restaurant? "

"No way. I don't want trouble anymore. Last time you had wrecked enough problems, " he goofed.

"Really? I'm not the one who went to eat without money, " I smirked at him. "And if you were not playing things with me then it would have never happened, " I glared at him.

"Let's order something, " He breathed.

Now I've got another idea of troubling him. I grinned at him and tried to look as innocent as possible and said, "No, let's cook Biryani. "

He clenched his nose and raise his eyebrows at me with a questionable look.

"YOU NEVER ATE BIRYANI !!!!" I screamed at him.

"No! " he remarked looking towards the door.

"Why are you even alive? " I let out teasingly.

So that's how we ended in my kitchen. My mom is very organized. She is a great cook. Being her daughter I can cook but it never turns perfect like her. I kept all the necessary ingredients and equipment on the kitchen table. And I had ordered Zakhar to wash the pulao for biryani after he had cut the chicken into pieces. And he's abiding by my every word. Tremendous! I'm relishing this.

I have already marinated the chicken with special Asian spices and used some secret technic that I had learned from my grandmother. After frying the small round potatoes I had mixed that with the chicken. Zakhar passed me the basmati rice. And I created some layers with it and Safran. And I had sealed the vessel with dough. Now we have to wait thirty minutes to have the Biryani.

"You've something on your face. " Zakhar whispered pointing towards my cheeks.

I went to wipe it but Zakhar stopped me and said, "Let me clean it for you."

When he touched my cheeks to wipe the stain I felt butterflies on my stomach. He is caressing my checks so slowly which made me blushed. He was looking at me with his intense black eyes which made my cheeks warm. We were so close at this time and our faces were centimeters apart from each other. We're so close and then Zakhar's phone rung. He let go of me with a frustrated voice. And then I came back to reality. What just happened? Was he going to kiss me? No, he can't. Perhaps I'm imagining aspects a lot.

Zakhar was talking with his phone. Oh! Sorry not his phone, Lake's phone.

"Dude, your phone is with me. You don't have to be so tense," I heard Zakhar explaining. The other person on the phone also said something.

"No, I'll not do any funny business with your phone," he said irritatingly.

"I'll come to your house and give it to you. "

"No, I can't come now. I'm busy, " With that, he hung up the phone.

"Who's that? " I asked him.

"Lake. He wants his phone back," he replied.

"Okay, " I confided him. But deep in my mind, I was laughing. I know Lake is obsessed with his phone. I always saw him typing something on his phone. And now when his baby is not with him I can imagine how desperate he is to be with his phone.

"Why are you laughing? " Zakhar asked seeing me smiling.

"Because you're an idiot," I said attempting to piss him off.

"At least I've brain, Nance," he said and my face became dark.

"Then face this brainless girl's attack!" I confessed throwing a large amount of flour at him.

Vote ~~ Comment ~~ Follow ❤️
Thank you very much for reading! Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I writing this!
~ Ittefa ♥️