Chapter 1- New Term

Start from the beginning

"Okay class everyone leave your books on my desk, Niall stay behind while I talk to you"

I seen him roll his eyes. Yep. He's got attitude. 

Everyone had gone and I asked Niall to take a seat.

"Now Niall, it's your first day in this school, why are you behaving in such a bad way?"

He mumbled something.

"What?"

"I said, because your hot"

I sat their with eyes wide and my mouth open. He smirked.

"Well Niall, I... Um... I don't really think you should be expressing that in your behaviour"

"Ok"

"Don't think you've got out of your detention, come back to my class after your last lesson for your detention"

"Fine"

He walked out with his hands in his pockets. I pulled out my phone and seen my reflection. Oh god. I was blushing. No. I did not just blush in front of a student because he called me hot. Oh god.

*~*~*~*

END OF SCHOOL DAY:

Vanessa POV

I sat waiting at my desk just after the bell went. I was searching through my drawers for a pen. I stumbled upon the note Maria and Katie were passing. I was bored so I decided to read it. 

Don't you think the new guys hot?xx

YES!xx

I might ask him out, what d'ya think?xx

You should definately ask him out, who could resist you Katie?xx

Okay i'll do it next english lesson, seen as it is the only lesson I have with him:)xx

I guess y

I looked at the last message. I wonder what she was going to write. I was deep in thought until I was interrupted by a knock. 

"Oh hello Niall, take a seat"

"Hi"

He smiled at me showing his perfectly white teeth. STOP IT VANESSA! 

I finished marking one of the exercise books and came across Nialls.

"Niall are you any good at english then?"

He looked at me confused, he was obviously deep in thought. 

"Um... Not really"

"Oh right, i'll mark you book and see if you need any extra help."

I marked it and he was actually terrible. 

"Okay Niall, I guess you need tutoring"

He looked at me with a smile on his face.

"It's nothing to be proud of Mr Horan?"

"Oh sorry"

We got started on the tutoring. We were about 20 minutes into it when Mrs Connors walked in. Miss Wright and Mr Horan, i'm afraid you will both have to go home the school has to close because of the heavy rain leakage. I nodded and started gathering my things away. Niall looked disappointed. 

"I could maybe suggest coming back to my apartment for a couple of hours tutoring every day if you like?"

He looked happy again.

"Yeah that would be great!"

I gathered some textbooks and paper and shoved them in my bag. 

"Come on Niall, lets get going"

We walked out of school. It was raining.

"Do you have a car Mr Horan?"

"Yep, Ill follow behind you"

"Okay"

I ran to my brand new White Audi TT. I unlocked the door and climbed in shutting the door behind me. I watched as Niall ran to his Grey Range Rover Sport. He revved his engine showing he was ready to go. I revved mine back and then drove off. He followed behind. 

*~*~*~* 

We reached my apartment after about 15 minutes. I grabbed my bag and climbed out shutting the door and locking the car. Niall pulled up and climbed out locking his car. We both walked into the lobby and waited for the elevator. 

"So, you live here?"

"Yep"

The elevator came and we both climbed in. I pressed my apartment number. 32. I slid in my apartment card and pulled it back out. The elevator stopped at my apartment. The doors opened. 

"Welcome to my apartment."

"WOW, this place is actually amazing!"

"It's nothing special"

"Yes it is! It has 2 floors!"

"Haha, okay, to the couch?"

"Sure"

We walked over to the living room and sat down. I pulled out the textbooks and started explaining to Niall. We both kept on looking up, our eyes meeting. My dark blue eyes meeting with his light ones. What we both hadn't realised is that we were getting closer and closer. We both looked up once more. Niall came closer. I could feel his breath on my lips. I got a tingly sensation filling my body lightly. He moved a little closer and our lips were touching. 

We were kissing.

 What do you think for the first part?!!

I hope you are really enjoying this story so far! If it isn't good TELL ME!

YOU HAVE TO TELL ME

I need to make my stories good enough for you guys!

OMG HAYLOR! Apparentyl harry might be leaving the band for his 'new love' Taylor swift. 

I ship everyone apart from Haylor. She invited Harry to go on her private jet alone! There was enough room for the boys too but she didn't ask!  I hate the fact she's taking the Harry away from the boys! Oh well. We have no decision in there relationship so I guess we can't do anything about it. What are your opinions on Haylor anyway?

VOTE/COMMENT PLEASE, MANY THANKS~ JORDAN MWAH X