Six

++

"Harry?" Shit. Better come up with a goddamn good excuse, Harry.

I run around and Louis' standing by the entrance to the store. He takes a step inside and looks around.

"Um, what do you want?" Not too hostile, Harry. He hates you enough.

"What are you doing here? I thought somebody like you would shop at Oscur Del a Douchebag," he rolls his eyes. Smooth, Louis. Smooth.

"I thought somebody like you would shop at fag-r-us," Shit, Harry. Shut the fuck up.

"Homophobic asshole." He mutters before leaving the store.

"Shit, I didn't mean that," I mutter back. The employee comes back out from behind the door.

"Are these the shoes you were looking for?" she sets them down on the counter.

"Yeah." I fucked up here. God, this is definitely not going so well. He's going to be so pissed if he ever finds out I'm the one texting him. He hates me. I shouldn't have said that! I was just trying not to make it obvious. Now I look like an arsehole. My goal was to be nicer to him when I was Harry. I wanted to make this stupid transition easier and now I've back traced like a hundred steps.

I payed for the shoes and stepped out of the store. My phone went off and I knew who it was. He's going to tell me what an awful person I am.

But only if he knew.

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: I am so pissed. Beyond pissed. I can't even see right now

Me: Why?

Because of me

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: Harry. He. I just can't. I'm so upset he's a dick.

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: so much for your "he's not such a bad guy" speech. Fuck you and fuck Harry Styles.

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: and for a second, a SPLIT SECOND, I almost thought he was you. And you know the worst part?

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: I might of ACTUALLY been fine with it. But all he did was throw fires at me and I just can't I got my hopes up god I'm so pissed I'm done. Beyond done.

Me: Louis, please.

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: just stop texting me. STOP. I'm tired of you dragging me along and playing with my feelings. Stop pretending like you actually like me when obviously you're just doing this for a cheep chase.

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: I can't wait for you seniors to leave.

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: don't text me or I'll block you. I swear to god, don't try me.

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: I am so pissed rn.

I want to respond, but I'm not going to try that threat. I knew he'd get a kick out of blocking me whether he knew i was sorry or not. I screwed up. I'm not making this one up anytime soon.

He's never going to forgive me.

Is it even safe to give him these shoes without blowing my cover now? like it already looks really suspicious that I was in there after he left and then the shoes show up at his doorstep. He'll know it's me.

Me: Niall, I need to meet you at the food court.

After a minute, my phone buzzed.

Niall: Why?

Me: I need to talk to you.

Niall: okay I guess.

He's my only hope.

¥<><>¥

"Hey Harry," Niall smiles. "I was quite surprised when you texted me. I'm not exactly in your friend group."

Niall sits down and I push my plate towards him.

"Yeah, but you're friends with Louis right?" Niall grabs the plate and stuffs a handful of food in his mouth.

"Yeah..." He trails off after swill owing the chewed food.

"I need a favor, but there's a few things," I grab the bag off the ground and place it on the table.

"Okay, I guess."

"These are shoes for Louis. They're a Christmas present. Tell him they showed up on your door step with no name," I look around to make sure Louis' not around.

"Don't tell him anything about me and you talking and especially about me giving you the shoes." He nods.

"But why?" I don't know if I should tell him about the texting or not.

"I really like Louis, that's all." I sigh.

"But he hates you."

"Pretty much."

"I don't know if you're telling me the whole story or not, but you have my word." He grabs the bag off the table, "I won't tell him about anything."

"If its any cconsolation, I don't think he hates you as much as he lets on." Yeah right. Even though it probably should, Niall's statement gives me no sence of hope at all.

Not after today.

"Thank you so much, Niall." He nods and we both stand up.

"So, I'll see you at the Christmas party in nine days?" I add, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah mate."

Me: Louis, please dont block me. I'm really sorry he said those things to you. Don't let it bother you.

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: wait...

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: how do you know what he said?

Me: I don't. You said he said something mean.

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: whatever. Let me make something clear - you and I will never be a thing. Ever. So stop trying to talk to me, okay? give up. In 5 months you graduate and you'll leave. Or at least I hope.

Louis Tommo ❤🌈: I'm not the guy for you and you'll never be the guy for me. So fuck off.

{ Hey guys!!!

Im so excited because I got VIP tickets to One Direction for this summer and my seat is right beside the runway ASDFGHJKL

I ALSO GOT TICKETS TO ED SHEERAN AND ITS ONLY 1 MONTH AFTER MY 1D CONCERT JABEKEJANFK

Tell me if you like this version of this story so I can continue by voting and commenting :) dont forget to support @futuoharry for she was the one who wrote the original of this story! Love you guys

-Rhiannon }