Four ;)

Omf guys I got in an argument w/ an elounor shipper on Twitter the other day and I told her she needs some fn proof before she attacks me and she just shup up and didn't reply back 😏

So... That picture at the top/side. I s2g I they don't frickle frackle rn I will cut their d!cks off. Might as well if THEY'RE NOT GONNA BE USEFUL WITH THEM!

k enjoy 😂😂😂

"This party sucks, let's go."

"I'm going to go get Alyssa." I fold my arms and huff as he disappears into the crowd of people. This party was a stupid idea. I don't like parties.

I squeeze through the crowed and eventually make my way to the kitchen. It's quiet in here, thank god. I take a seat by the table and bend down to tie my shoes.

"Hey," I look up to see Harry standing in the door way.

"I wanted to make sure your shoulder was okay." He smiles, reaching for a cup on the table. "You had quite the hit today."

Shut up, Harry.

"Oh, you mean after you damn near ran me over and the didn't apologise?"

"I'm better than okay," I say with the most sarcasm I can muster. Harry raises an eye brow, but doesn't say anything.

"I'm sorry."

"Too late now, I'm sending you my medical bill." His expression is so distressed, which entertains me so much.

"I found Louis, ten points for me!" Alyssa yells. Alyssa stops and looks at me, then looks at Harry. Harry doesn't say anything more, he just walks out of the kitchen with a red solo cup clutched in his hand.

"You were talking to Harry?" Niall seems more surprised then Alyssa.

"He apologised for running in to me, literally, at lunch." I say with annoyance clear in my voice.

Niall tries to change the subject. He hates getting Alyssa started on Harry, because then she doesn't shut up. "We're going to Sonic."

"Hell yeah, I'm hungry. Someone didn't bring me Nando's." I point at Niall. He just shrugs

"I may or may not have ate it on the way back. I'm a growing boy, Louis." Niall says while giving me puppy dog eyes. Not this time.

I roll my eyes. We get into the car, I decide to text him.

Me: lame party. We ditched. Sonic has food.

Your Master: why?

Me: we realized we hate most juniors and seniors.

Your Master: even me?

Me: especially you.

Your Master: rude. I like you though.

Me: rude. I don't even know who you are. How can I like you?

Your Master: how can you hate me?

Me: easily. You're probably like most seniors at this school.

Your Master: you don't know me.

Me: you're probably just another Harry Styles. Besides, you don't know me either so how can you like me?

Your Master: Harry isn't everything people make him out to be, you know?

Your Master: It's easy to like you, Louis. You don't have to be a valedictorian to see that you're incredibly intelligent, or that you hold yourself so well. You're quiet, but you always have something to say, and despite the fact that you don't think I'm being serious, you still can't help but believe that I'm not lying. You make yourself out to be this pessimist, but you're full of so much hope. I see you, Louis, for who you are not how people see you as.

Me: are you defending Harry Styles? Are you two friends?

We arrive and Niall orders me my usual food. We decide to sit at the tables instead of in the car.

Me: honestly, I'd love to say the same to you but I don't know you.

Your Master: That's not just my fault. I'm trying to get to know you , but you keep pushing me away.

Your Master: Im actually quite amazing and awesome. Girls write Fanfiction about me.

Your Master: I'm hurt that I wrote you an essay and all you saw was me NOT DEFENDING- stating that Harry Styles isn't the total asshole you think he is.

Me: stfu no they don't

Me: sorry, I'm a selective reader.

Your Master: you don't know. Maybe I'm a celebrity or maybe I'm in a band you never know.

Your Master: I've noticed.

Me: AHAH you funny. making jokes and stuff

Your Master: always so mean. My pride is hurt.

Me: which pride? Your gay one?

Me: omf. Harry Styles and his stupid friends are here.

Me: Kill me with a spoon.

Your Master: a spoon?

Me: yeah, a spoon.

Your Master: ....well damn oKAY. It might take a while...

Harry Styles and his friends sit a few tables down from us but they don't seem to notice us. Most o them are on their phones anyways. I wonder if one of them is the mystery texter? Ill be so pissed if its actually a guy texting me. Assuming I'm gay is the stupidest bullshit I've ever heard. I am in fact straight.

Me: im going home.

Your Master: why?

Your Master: why are you so bothered by Harry and his friends? What did they do to you?

Me: they didn't do anything specific... its just their promus attitude and idk BC I DO.

Your Master: I wish I could be there with you.

Me: then be here with me, you've been making excuses this whole time. If you really like me, come.

Your Master: it's not that simple. I'd love to be there with you. you don't realize how badly I want to walk up there and sit beside you and tell you all the reasons I want you. and to kiss you at the most random times. I could give you a million excuses for why I don't tell you who I am, but I know they're pathetic excuses and don't make any of this easier. I'm sorry, Louis.

Your Master: please Louis, dont give up on me, please just believe me that when the time is right, ill tell you. because when the time is right, ill be with you. beside you.

Me: good night.

Your Master: I think this is the first time you haven't said "fuck off" or "good bye" wow we're making progress I like this. ily are you going to wear a tux to our wedding or...

Me: FUCK OFF

Me: better?

Your Master: no.

xx

{ so, Is like anyone actually reading this? lol

Tell me if you like this version of this story so I can continue by voting and commenting :) dont forget to support @futuoharry for she was the one who wrote the original of this story! Love you guys

-Rhiannon }