The movie

Chapter 4

I woke up with a smile on my face. I had a good feeling about today. The sound of dusty purring made me come back into reality and I smiled at her. I gently pet her before throwing the covers off my body and stretching. I sat up, yawning in the process and checked the time. Shit. It was 11:30am. Louis was coming in less than an hour and I was nowhere near ready.

I rushed into my bathroom and turned the shower on, while I was waiting for the shower to heat up I brushed my teeth and checked my phone. Thank god. He hadn't texted me at all yet so I'm assuming he hasn't left his house yet. I jumped into the shower and took the world's quickest shower. I mean I generally don't take long showers but today I was extra fast. I exited the shower and quickly found clothes to wear for the day.

After putting on black skinny jeans and a simple black cotton tee I went to the kitchen to get something quick to eat. I was staring into my fridge went my phone buzzed.

I'm omw.

I stared at my phone before responding with "ok -H" I like to add the H because I know how much it bothers him. He's fun to mess with. I ended up just eating a banana and having some tea as I wasn't super hungry anyway. Just as I finished my tea a heard a knock at my door. Oh boy here goes nothing.

I open the door with a smile "SHORTSTACK, you're here!" I exclaim.

"It's too early to be yelling, calm down." He replies as he walks in my house.

"I didn't invite you in but go ahead make yourself feel at home." I say

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to ask when I cared, but I'll go home if you'd like. That means I don't have to see you" he sassed back. Getting up to leave.

I took a few steps back and closed the door just before he got to it.

"Oh no, you're stuck with me for the day," I said linking arms with him and pulling him into the living room "were gonna have SOO MUCH FUN TOGETHER!"

"Again with the yelling. Also don't touch me," he comments pulling his arm away.

"Don't like you know you liked it." I muse.

"I most certainly did not." He sighs.

"Whatever you say shortstack," I wink.

"Bloody hell, don't do that again"

"Why not, does it turn you on?" I question as I wiggle my eyebrows.

He laughs "No it's creepy"

I sit on one end of the couch and he sits on the other end. I take a look at him. He's wearing a white 'umbro' hoodie with some black track pants. He looked comfortable. Went my gaze met his eyes he was already looking at me. How long was I looking at him.

"Ok curly next time you decide to undress me with your eyes, do it more subtly." He comments.

My cheeks get a little red which only causes Louis to laugh. "I wasn't undressing you with my eyes. Although if that's what you want who says it has to be my eyes. My hands work better." I smirk.

"Again, I'll pass." He crinkles his nose and moves back in his seat. "So what are we going to do"

I hadn't actually thought about what to do. I mean we could watch a movie but it's too early for that. Or we could play a board game, except I only have scrabble. Maybe we can-

Louis snaps his fingers "Harry"

"Oh what."

"Were you listening to what I said?"