Two

"Hey, did you text me last night?" Liam sets his food down on the table and peers at me from behind his phone.

"No."

"Oh." I mumble.

"An unknown number texted me last night and your my only friend who's number I don't have."

"No, I don't text," he sighs, "My mom won't let me have a phone." My lips form an "O" shape as I stare at my food. That's really strange. He's like sixteen and his mom won't let him have a phone?

Sophia and Alysha set their food down and stake a seat across from me. They're twins, but polar opposites. I've never seen two people come out of the same vagina minutes apart and be so different.

Then again I've never known any twins so...

"I'm so ready for senior year." Sophia sighs. "It's not coming fast enough."

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I look around for administration.

Unknown Number: I love your hair like that.

It's that unknown number again. Are they in here right now? I look around for anybody who's texting right now but I don't see anybody. Of course, the one group of kids I can't see are seniors. Fuck, this prank if getting annoying as hell.

Me: Isn't this prank a little old?

Moments later my phone buzzes again.

Unknown Number: I told you it's not a prank, Louis.

Me: Then tell me your name.

After a pew moments of no repy, I put my phone back in my pocket and go back to eating.

"Who were you texting?" Niall sits down beside me and smiles a crooked smile.

"Im not quite sure." I mumble. Niall raises an eye brow and takes a huge bite out of my sandwich.

"There's a party tonight, seniors are inviting all juniors."

"Why?" Sophie and Alysha say at the same time. They're good at doing that.

"I have no idea, but Harry Styles is throwing a party."

I cringe at the name Harry Styles. Every girls dream. He's the definistion of perfect, according to Alysha. I find him to be annoyingly cocky and a womanizer. He flirts with any girl and boy willing to suck his-

"Louis?" Niall shoves me.

"Huh?" I panic, grabbing my phone before it falls out of my pocket where it previously was.

"Are you going to the party?"

"If everyone else is, yeah." The bell rings and I grab my bag, making my way to the rubbish bin. It's like a maze trying to get around everybody to throw my damn trash away.

"Fuck." I immediately put my hand on my shoulder. Harry. Damn, he should apologize to me, his chest was like cement against my shoulder.

"Oops." He mutters, disappearing in to the crowd.

"Hi." I say under my breath as sarcastically as I can.

Leave it to Harry Styles to nearly run me over and not apologize. Oops? Oops when I shove my foot up his arse. I'd bet he'd like that too.

It takes me 3 minutes to get to my math class and settle into a seat. I still have 2 minutes before my next class starts. My math teacher is too cool, he lets me text through class. It's the perks of being a teacher's pet.

Another message from the Unknown Number.

Unknown Number: I saw your run-in with Harry. You look flustered. Do you like him?

Me: No, I'm not gay. Why won't you tell me your name?

Unknown Number: I just can't. I'm sorry.

Me: Then stop texting me. This is stupid as fuck.

Unknown Number: I like you, a lot, Louis.

Me: I don't even know you! This prank is ridiculous. Get a life.

Unknown Number: I'm sorry you don't believe me :/

Me: you haven't given me a reason to. Now stop texting, class has started.

I sent a text a few minutes later. I decided I could annoy him this time. If it actually is a him.

Me: You need to pay attention if you want to graduate.

Unknown Number: stop distracting me.

Me: stop checking your phone.

Unknown Number: stop texting me.

Me: you texted me first.

Unknown Number: you need to pay attention. You have a year and a half of school left.

Me: stop reminding me, weird stranger.

Unknown Number: I'm not exactly a stranger.

Me: I don't know your name or anything about you other then you're a senior at my school. I think that qualifies as a stranger.

Unknown Number: Im around you more then you know. Breakfast in the cafeteria, lunch, parking lot before and after school. In this school it's not hard to know everybody. It is a rather small school, don't you think?

Me: Then just tell me who you are.

Unknown Number: I will. Just trust me that this is not a prank.

xx

{ There you go guys! The 2nd chapter :) i really feel confident about this story!!!! If I get the right advertising and acknowledgement to this story I think it could be the least bit popular!

Anyways, what do you guys think of Harry tweeting 'I study rainbows', replying with "Not that important" after Liam said that he leans towards female, and answering "lollipops" to "what are 4 things you suck at?"

Tell me if you like this version of this story so I can continue by voting and commenting :) dont forget to support @futuoharry for she was the one who wrote the original of this story! Love you guys

-Rhiannon }