blue brrrrrrrrries

blue shivered in the cold snow. he was helplessly bound to the tree with only his pants and scarf on. he struggled weakly. he sighed, he knew he wasn't escaping. a portal opened in front of him and Nightmare came though. he whimpered and coward in fear. Nightmare was the one who trapped him to the tree in almost nothing. nightmare smirked. "so blue... tell me before I leave you here to freeze, where is dream hiding."

he shook his head, afraid. "I won't tell you!" tears came to his eyes. nightmare sighed. he didn't want to kill him. he could use him and his fear to defeat dream. "fine then" he untied him. blue didn't bother to run. he looked down. he knew his days were numbered. nightmare slapped a pair of handcuffs onto his wrists and locked them tightly. blues arms were behind his back. tears came to his eyes.

nightmare picked the smaller male up and forced him to drink something. he teared up and passed out. nightmare sighed and picked him up. he carried him to his castle. he sat blue on the couch and he pulled out his own phone. an iPhone 12. he scrolled through monsterbook, bored out of his mind.

 blue leaned into him gently, nightmare froze, and looked at him. blue was blushing slightly. he chuckled. maybe he could use blue for other means. to please his own lust and to serve as a fighter for his side. and hell. it might even make dream surrender. he smiled sinisterly as blue shivered. he sighed and grabbed a blanket. he covered the sleeping skeleton up gently. he purred softly. nightmare smiled and pet him. "you're so perfect little blue~" he hummed as lust clouded his mind and eyes.