oh dear...

so... I don't ship errorink but this came to mind...

Ink was asleep, bound in Errors strings. it had been a few days. maybe a week. Error wasn't there but that didn't stop him from keeping ink bound up and helpless. after a bit, Error came back. he smiled at the asleep ink. "the drugs really did a number on you, huh love?" he chuckled. he looked at the empty cup of water. he chuckled softly. he picked the cup and threw it away. 

ink started waking. his vision was distorted. the drugs were not wearing off.  he shook his head and looked up. his mind cloudy. error smirked. "morning ink..." he chuckled. it took ink a second to realize what he saw and heard. "hey..." he was quiet, speech a bit slurred. Error smiled and kissed ink suddenly. Ink kissed back, his mind fuzzy from the drugs Error gave him. Error smiled. inks eyes widened slightly and he threw up some black ink. error jumped back. ink coughed slightly. "sorry..." tears came to his eyes. error chuckled softly and held his face. "It's okay love..." 

"love?" he was confused. error laughed. he pulled ink closer. ink purred softly at the tug of the strings on his limbs. he was helpless to whatever error wanted to do. ink kissed error, no hesitation. error kissed back. the drugs started wearing off. he shook his head slightly. he remembered everything. he felt violated. he tried getting away but he was helpless. error grumbled and tightened the strings. ink yelped. tears feel down his face.

"you're mine... remember that" error put a collar around inks neck. ink whimpered, terrified. error would get some more of that drug. he loved how ink acted. but he wanted ink to act like that without the drug. he sighed and kissed him again. ink whimpered but kissed back. error smiled at inks submissiveness. maybe he didn't need the drug at all