"Guys."

I could see our members trying to stop the fight but I'm not going to back down on a fight, even if it's with an alpha.

"Of course you can! But you can't just go and walk around with your scent attracting everyone like you're some random omega!"

My heart jumped at what he said, "You can't just tell me what to do! I'm my own person and I can do what I want!"

"You're risking yourself, hyung! Whoring yourself like some random bitch is out of the line!"

I was taken aback by what he said, "So you think I'm just whoring myself out? Is that it? Well how come when you didn't come home that time you went to the bar because you were busy fucking some random bitch in a hotel, I didn't complain didn't I?!"

Namjoon stopped at what I said.

"Hyung... that's a different story."

My hands turned into fists as I have finally had enough of this man yelling at me for doing something I wasn't in control.

"No! This is exactly the same story!" I yell at him. "You can't tell me what not to or what to do, you're not my mate! You're not my boyfriend and I'm not even in the fucking pack so just shut the fuck up, Kim Namjoon!!"

Without even thinking about it, I had accidentally growled at him because of my emotions going haywire.

Turning around, I could see my other members staring at me in shock.

"You fucked up, Namjoon hyung."

Walking away from the group and stomping to my room, I could hear my members scolding our leader but I didn't bother to listen to them anymore.

"Stupid alpha," I mutter to myself as I lock the door before lying down on my bed and wrapping myself with my blanket like a tortilla.

"He's so stupid!" I keep chanting while my lips form a pout. "I hate him so much. I don't like Namjoon anymore."

I don't know if it's because of my blanket but the room suddenly became warmer and warmer as minutes passed by and I am sure that I had turned on the AC as soon as I walked in.

Feeling a bit more lightheaded and my body beginning to ache, I can't help but hear the obscene noises and tiny whines coming from my mouth.

"Joonie so stupid!" I said to myself, still feeling the warmth rising in my abdomen.

"I don't like Joonie anymore, I hate him so much!" Even though I may be the one talking to myself, I still can't believe that I'm beginning to act like an omega that's a whining mess.

What's happening to me?

3rd person

The night had ended in Bangtan's dorm fairly early as Namjoon decided to apologize to his hyung the following day and leave him be for the night.

The very next day, the members are able to wake up fairly late because this is one of the only days that they get to have a day off.

As usual, Jin wakes up first to make breakfast for his members and one by one, the other boys begin to appear in the kitchen.

"Good morning, hyung."

Each of them not paying attention to their surroundings as they had just woken up.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asks his members.

Everyone glances to the alpha who is innocently making himself some coffee.

"Kim Namjoon, put that fucking cup right now and go apologize to your hyung," Jin kicks out their leader out of the kitchen.

Namjoon sighs as he makes his way to where Yoongi's room is and prepares himself to make sure that he apologizes properly.

Knocking on the door, he takes a deep breath before calling out to his hyung.

"Yoongi hyung?" He calls out. "It's Namjoon, can I come in?"

He tries to turn the knob but Yoongi locked it last night out of anger.

"Hyung, I'm here to apologize for what I did yesterday."

Still, nobody responded to him and he thinks that Yoongi might still be sleeping knowing that today is their day off.

"Hyung?" He asks once again. "Are you awake?"

Sighing in disappointment as nobody still responded to him and decides to just wait for his member to come out of his room when he's ready.

"Looks like Jin hyung is going to have me fasting for today," He mutters to himself because he knows that the oldest member is still upset because of what he said to Yoongi.

But, just as he is about to wall back to the kitchen, he hears a very faint noise in the room.

He leans his ear on the door to hear the noise again.

"Joonie..."

Namjoon's eyes widened at the weird tone on his older member's voice, it was the same as yesterday but with more of a whine rather than his normal speaking voice.

"Yoongi hyung?"

The person in the room didn't respond, instead Namjoon hears the door clicking which indicates that the door is now unlocked.

He hesitantly turns the knob and opens the door slowly.

"Hyung?" Namjoon cautiously walks inside the room. "Are you okay?"

The leader of Bangtan almost choked on his own saliva when he finally saw his older member, he almost gasped for air at the sight in front of him.

Min Yoongi, one of Bangtan's rappers, is covered with sweat, his face filled in a pink hue, pink plump lips slightly ajar and gasping for air, and the noticeable glistening slick flowing down his thighs.

Namjoon has seen heaven.

"Yoongi hyung... you look like a bitch in heat."