𝐗𝐈. 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

Above is Tomomi's new hero
costume. I think this is suites
her way more. the color scheme is
arctic blue and white. She tucks her
hair in a half up do using the hairclip
Bakugou gave her.
With her red streak
and strands of her white hair framing her face.
Also, I will be modifying
teams during the training to
fit the story so beware.

"I AM HERE!" the boastful and loud voice of the number one hero All Might yelled after lunch and class resumed. Tomomi blinked, slightly cringing. His voice was so loud. How can anyone stand near him? "Coming through the door like a hero!" and very much into showsmanship.

But everyone was in awe of him. None more than Izuku and Bakugou. She turned to see the green haired adorable boy look as if he was about to faint. She smiled a little inwardly. Izuku was so cute to her. She would like to be his friend, also. Her icy blue eyes then landed on Bakugou beside her and she could see the admiration in his expression. It wasn't as...spectacular as everyone else's but she could tell what he meant to him. He must truly admire him.

"Welcome to the most important class at U.A Academy! Think of it as Hero 101" He continued his heroic stance and tone of voice. "Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight for good. Let's get into it!"

He suddenly held up a card that had the word Battle on it. Tomomi watched on with no emotions on her face, ready for the lesson today. "But one of the keys of being a hero is looking good." He pointed to the far left. Everyone looked over and saw shelves starting to push out of the walls. Literal shelves. How inconvenient, Tomomi thought as she tilted her head to the side.

"These were designed for you based on your quirk regristration form and requests you sent in before school started. Get yourself suited up and meet me on training ground beta!"

"Yes sir!" Everyone exclaimed before rushing over to the costumes.

In the girl's locker room, Tomomi started undressing herself as she half listened to the conversation between Momo and Mina. But suddenly the attention was pointed towards her when Mina had to point out something to Tomomi.

"Wooow! Todo-chan, you have such a nice body!" She exclaimed, looking at the ice wielder's half naked body.

Tomomi paused, rapidly turning red as the pink girl suddenly grabbed her hips from behind, She was only wearing black bra and panties so the exchange was rather awkward and embarrassing. And it didn't help that every girl in their class paused to look at the two. "M-Mina, what are you doing?" Tomomi stuttered out, trying to cover herself with her hero costume.

"Girls, look! She has an hourglass body!" Mina enthusiastically cheered on, ignoring her. Keeping her hands right on her hips. "Curvy hips, flat and tone stomach, and big enough boobs! No wonder Bakugou likes you!!"

"Mina!"

"She's right, you do look good." Momo said, looking over her as she continued to dress herself.

"You must work out like crazy, huh? ribbit." Asui pointed out, poking her stomach. "No one is born with this type of body without hard work, ribbit."

"You can say that." Tomomi said quietly, rubbing the back of her head. After Mina finally decided to let her go, she began dressing in her costume. Which was like a wrapped dress. The scarf around her waist was snow white, the mini and flexible dress was black with light blue accents. her thigh high flat heeled boots were all black with a snow flake design on them and it was ice blue accented. the crossbody sash that wrapped over her chest and shoulders were white with light blue accents, designed with ice patterns on it. and she had shoulder pads. Her out fit also came with long black gloves that helped even out her temperature. So that she won't freeze over whenever she used her quirk.