Amar: I had never been vocal about my feelings and specially when it is about love. The only reason I didn't express my love was my inferiority complex. Even right now my mind say that she deserve someone better, but this time I will go with my heart. Her one smile has the power to brighten my day or you can say she is like my sunshine after a black night. You are one of the most inocent soul I had ever seen. And you know the best part about you which made me fall for you is that you never judge me on the basic of my looks you stood by my side when people troll me for my financial condition. So today on New Year eve I just want to say that Rinni I love you.

Rinni skipped a beat it's definitely it was the best moment for her life words can't describe her happiness. Amar was looking at Rinni who was just blushing.

Host: So Rinni can you please come on the stage.

Rinni came on the stage and stood beside Amar and said: You know the best thing about you is your simplicity. You said that i stood by you but in real you were the one who was there when everyone was pin pointing me about my silliness and dumbness thank you for always be my side. And yes I love you too.

Host came on the stage and said: Definitely this was sweetest proposal till date and you both are the cutest. So now it's time for our new couple to dance.

Lights get dim and the music starts both danced and after that everyone clapped for them. As both Amar and Rinni gets off the stage D3 gang started teasing them both were just blushing.

*Other side*

Shivam was giving money to the waiter or say he bribe the waiter to spike Kriya's drink.
Shivam to himself: Ab aayega maza Kriya k yeh drink pine k baad vo karegi drama aur jin dosto k naam pe uchal rahi thi wahi toh isski insult karen ge.

*Time pass*

Everyone was enjoying the party and dancing. Kriya came to the juice counter and ordered a juice as per Shivam's instructions the waiter add something in the drink and gave it to Kriya then she grabs the drink but before she could take a sip from the glass Sharon and Rey came there Sharon was looking so exhausted. Seeing that Kriya offers her drink to Sharon.

Sharon took that spiked drink and said: I badly needed this.

Kriya order another drink Shivam saw that Sharon has drank that juice so he singled the waiter to spike this drink as well and he does. Rey also ordered a drink then all three off them leaves from there after having there drink.

After that all three of them return to the dance floor and start dancing but Sharon stumbled few steps Swayam saw that and said.

Swayam: Tum thik toh ho na.
Sharon: Yes M fine.
Swayam : No you are not fine you should rest inside (Sharon wanted to reply but Swayam cuts her) Nahi koi bahana nahi tum jao undar aur rest karo.

Sharon didn't argue as she know Swayam very well, so she leaves from there but she was not feeling well Swayam could see that so Swayam also goes with her. KriYansh saw all these and Rey said to Kriya.

Rey: Kitne cute lagte hai na dono sath mein.
Kriya: Vo toh hai i just hope inki problem jaldi se slove ho jaye.

Kriya felt some weight on her right shoulder she looked and saw Rey was resting his head.

Kriya surprise: Rey.
Rey just hummed in response and Kriya once again said: Rey aap please sidhe rahenge.
Rey wrap his arms around Kriya's right hand and his head was still resting at her shoulder and said: Nahi mein bohot thak gaya hu i need rest.