{Crush}

Adora's POV
I have had a crush on catra for the
longest time.One time she bent over and got a nose bleed.I don't plan on telling her.....i mean i do but j just not now.Catra walks over to me and says Hey adora,I start to blush meet me in my room.What would she want me to meet her in her room for.
Nobody's POV
While adora walks to catra's room she finally gets there and walks in.It's dull and slightly lighted by the sun in her room.Catra adora says.Catra sees adora and grabs her a pushes her on the wall and whispers....I know you like me princess.Adora blushes so hard her face is like a tomato 🍅.W what are you t talking about adora says.I'm not stupid adora I see you checking me out I know you want me.Catra say seductively.
Catra's POV
I start to nibble suck and kiss on adora's neck while I have adora still pinned against the wall adora moans
and whimpers "ahh" out loud and I blush a lil,found it I say.
Adora's POV
As catra nibbles,sucks,and kisses on my neck I moan and whimper still pinned against the wall.Then catra takes off my jacket and rips my shirt open I let out a slight moan,and catra giggles a bit.
Catra's POV
As i take off adora's jacket I rip her shirt open and see her big juice plump
breast.I lean towards her and whisper in her ear (Do you want this)then she says I do and we immediately kiss.Adora lips were so soft,and plump I rip her bra off and play with her breast while I still have her pinned against the wall kissing her.

Adora's POV
Catra and me kiss it felt like a dream but it wasn't her lips felt amazing they taste so good.While we are kissing she rips my bra off and starts to play with my breast I Moan into the kiss,and she thurst more she picks me up and are kiss breaks she throws me onto her bed takes out a rope and ties me up my hands behind my back the front part of my body turned to the bed.I get a good glance of catra taking off her clothes,she looks so sexy and her body is so fit after she was done taking off her clothes she took of my boots and pants she then takes off my underwear.
Nobody's POV
Catra takes off adora's underwear.Catra looks at adora for permission,adora nods.Catra goes straight for it and starts to lick,suck adora's pu$$y.Adora eyes widened and starts to moan (ahh!!!)gripping the rope on her rist tightly.
Catra's POV
After I take off adora's underwear.I go straight for her pu$$y and suck,and lick on it,her pu$$y taste so good,sweet,and delicious I can't get enough.All I hear from adora is moaning and it's so so sexy.I slap adora ass and she screams my name (C CaTrA ahh!!!).It was so hot and cute to see her like this i gripped her breast and adora whines,and whimpers.GOSH I love it!
Adora's POV
Catra is sucking and licking my pu$$y so much I can't even breath I love it so much.Catra grippes my breast and I let and a whines and whimpers.Catra's Tongue is so good I let out more and more moans it feels so fu€king good.I then hear catra say I know you wanna cum so cum for me baby.She sounds so sexy she was right I was about to cum.She sucks,and licks more roughly gOsH Fu€k I im bout to C CUM Ahhhh! I cum and catra licks it all up it felt so good.
Nobody's POV
Catra licks up all adora cum.Did I do good baby? Catra says, Y yess god yes adora says still catching her breath. Good catra says.Adora:S so... what are we?Catra:Ha ha I guess you can say I'm your girlfriend and your my girlfriend.Adora:That's good to hear. Catra: let's clean up. Adora:Yea.
They kiss and cleaned up after the did that they cuddle.

~The End~

[Guys I hope you liked the story it took me a while to make cause of school and all that stuff you know but thanks for reading i was cringing making this😂but you guys have a blessed day bye😌]