Chapter 3: Elaine

Start from the beginning

Okay, people who let Zeus out of Olympus? Cause he gave me goosebumps all over my body. Sooner or later, I'll be on the ground!

He walked in like he was the only one in the room. Acknowledging nothing and relinquishing confidence. He had black silky hair that was longer in the front than at the back. It cascaded more on the left than the right. He had a sharp thin nose with a chiseled chin, and rosewood lips. But what was most attractive was his eyes. Those amber eyes sent sparks with my body. It was like the colors gold and brown had a baby in those eyes.

If he were to smile right now, I would melt to the floor.

He bypassed us and headed for the sink. Gently, he placed the dinner plate he came with into the sink. After washing it, he dried his hands with a hand towel and headed for the stairs.

Before he could go to his room, the boy called him" Hey Gleam, " he turned to face us, " this is the babysitter mum wanted you to meet, "

I raised my head a little higher to see his face. He stood there staring at me, "Oh Hey, " was all he said before walking upstairs and disappearing into the corridor.

I watched him till he was out of sight.

"And another girl has fallen head over heels for my brother, " the little boy chirped.

"What?" I asked pretending like I didn't hear what he just said.

He set his spoon in the bowl and looked at me, " Let's face it doll face, you think he's attractive, " he smirked. His blue eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

"Of course not, " I said which was a total lie but he didn't need to know that.

"Tell that to the drool on your face, " he chuckled when I reach up to check the side of my lip.

The entire time I was bickering with what looked like an eleven-year-old boy, he was in the room. He left with water in his hand and a smirk on his face. That's what I think I saw or maybe I was just delusional.

"Do you think he heard us?"

"I heard every single word, " was the last thing Gleam said before disappearing into the corridor.

I stood there frozen to the ground. My face felt numb from the not so crush confession. I've only been here for like what, thirty minutes and this happens.

Bury me!

"At least he knows about your crush now, "

Ooooh, how I wanted to strangle this kid.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

After my encounter with a devilish handsome introvert and an obnoxious smart ass, I took a shower. Amanda was kind enough to lend me her clothes. A plain nude shirt and black jeans.

The shower was amazing. I can't remember the last time I bathed without having to fix a tap with a bunch of rubber bands right after. Don't get me started on the shampoos and exotic soaps. I stepped out with a completely different body.

Damn even my hair feels great.

I step out of the bathroom and reacquaint with the bedroom. I never got a chance to look at the room when I walked in. All I wanted was to get rid of the sticky feeling my body was giving me. Not to mention the odor that came with the sweat.

The bedroom was beige, grey, and white themed. The walls were grey with long white curtains. A beige blanket covered the bed with cute matching pillows. In between the wardrobe was a white mirror. Opposite from it was a white dressing table. A grey round carpet laid in the center. It was simply beautiful.