"Courage!" Wendy declared, punching the air.

"Mutton!" Soos finished, as his self-made W-neck flopped down.

"Victory! Honor! Destiny! Valor! Courage! Mutton!" The entire group chanted in union and pumped their fist in the air as they started heading out of the Shack. "Victory! Honor! Destiny! Valor! Courage! Mutton!"

Waddles was left in the house, on the couch, when the doors closed and Soos exclaimed, "And the pig can look after the house!" Waddles oinked.

Gravity Falls was always a small town with several small businesses that make up its economy. But it turned out that there were still some businesses that the Pines didn't know about. The Ye Royal Discount Putt Hutt mini-golf course was surprisingly large and elaborate that consisted of the standard 18 holes of normal courses. It was primarily castle-themed, with portcullises and turrets on the outer walls. The entrance was through a large replica tree stump. The golf course was a bit run down, with trash and fallen leaves on the ground, puddles, some graffiti, and uneven turf.

When Patrick, Dipper, Mabel, Stan, Wendy, and Soos walk in through the gate, they look around the place in amazement. The business was booming as there were several people playing throughout the course, which consisted of different decorative themes like a pirate ship, the Eiffel tower, a mine, and a large windmill, and a medieval castle in the center of it all.

Mabel took in a deep breath of air and smiled. "Ahh, mini-golf! The sport of mini champions!"

"The grass is fake, but the fun is real!" Dipper said while leaning on his golf club.

"There's something here for everyone!" Patrick added.

Even Robbie was there too, spray painting the word "Weiners" on a wall while laughing. He was then caught by the Mattress King. The very same guy that Mabel hit on near the beginning of summer. He was a light-skinned young man with shaggy brown hair, mustache stubble, and a large red nose. Just as his name suggested, he was always wearing clothing and accessories reminiscent of sixteenth-century England: high boots, puff sleeves, and ruff. He wore a golden crown. He rode up to Robbie in his purple golf cart that had been accessorized with a large crown, plush seats and roof, and wings. Robbie screamed and ran off with the Mattress King yelled at him and powered on his golf cart and attempted to chase Robbie. But the chart was insanely slow and Robbie just gave him the middle finger.

Patrick and Wendy stared for a moment. "Didn't that guy work for that mattress store?" asked the boyfriend.

"He works for anyone that'll let him dress up as a king," Wendy told him. It was now her turn so she stepped up to the court and set her ball. But then she got a little idea and smirked teasingly. "Hey Patrick, could you come over and help me?"

Patrick blushed a little, but smiled and walked over to her from behind until he was standing directly behind his girlfriend. His hands placed on hers as she held on to her club. Together, the two raised the club and hit the ball, sending it up the course and getting the ball ahead of Stan's and Soos's ball.

"Wow, I can't believe that actually that worked!" Wendy said. Patrick kissed her cheek, getting a giggle from the redhead before she gave him a quick kiss. "Thanks, babe."

"Ugh! You two are so cute together, it's sickening," Stan remarked, who was wearing a Hawaiian shirt with his fez, shorts, and slippers.

"Said the guy that walks around in his underwear," Patrick shot back.

Patrick and Wendy stepped back to let Dipper take his first swing of the day. "Focus! Focus!... And, eh..." He swung his club, but missed the golf ball completely. However, this does cause the ball to roll off the right, and drop right into the nearby shallow pond.