9

**I just wanna say sorry for the late update I have been studying for exams.**

☆☆Cole (Asher's dad.)☆☆

As soon as I hung up on Asher I called Connor,  "Hello?"

"When exactly were you gonna tell me that you broke into Mitch ' s house... AND got your sister back?" I try my hardest not to scream at the boy throught the phone, I don't think that would help our newly formed alliance.  "Well never really. Because I didn't break in, she broke out. With three other wolfs that are now apart of my pack." I start to calm down a little, "Did she- I mean dose she-... did she talk about any other girl in that house?" I look at the picture in a wooden frame on my desk, Clarie is holding Asher,  and I'm holding Sophia, it was our wedding day.

"No... I'm sorry she said she never met anyone there until the night she escaped with her three friends."

I try to hold back my tears, "Oh. Ok well thanks Connor... I'll see you at the party?"

When we are done saying our goodbyes, I open my desk drawer and pull out a stack of pictures. Most had Asher, Sophia, and Clarie in them, I was so busy trying to find Mitch when these pictures were taken.

I wonder what my princess would look like now? Would she still have her mommy's eyes? Would she still have her blond hair? Or did her hair get darker as she grew,  like mine did? Did she even live to be one? I stare at the picture of baby girl in a little princess dress and tiara, the last picture we ever took of her. I feel the tears escape, and make their way down my cheeks. As they fall I feel the pain in my heart again, the one that hurts so bad that I just want to destroy everything, I would do anything to make this pain stop.

I feel my wife's arms pull me up and into a hug, "Honey what's the matter?" She asks tubing my back as I let out a sob, "Layna's back... Connor said she escaped, and to her knowledge she was the only prisoner there." I feel Clarie's body tens up, then go slack with defeat. "Is she gone Cole? Was she even there?" The break in her voice tells me that she is now crying, I wrap my arms around her and pull her into my lap, "Shhh sweetie. Sure she might not be there, but she might have escaped long before Layna even got there."

Clarie nods her head but continues to cry, "I- I just m - is her soo much." I start to rub her back, and wisper things into her ear.

"Cole... I know we both miss Sophia so much, and before I say this I want you to know that I will never stop looking for her" She looks at me , and waits for me to nod before she continues,  "I want another baby Cole. Asher is turning sixteen in four days! I need another munchkin around to keep me busy.  I know you might not-" I couldn't even let her finish that sentence,  I pressed my lips to hers briefly befor pulling back, "Clarie I would love to have more minnie you and me's running around... I just didn't think you were ready. " She wraps her arms around my neck.

"Cole I am more than ready." 

☆☆Sophia ☆ ☆

After we got back from the mall, Layna went to go catch up with friends, and Lynn decided to take a nap. So I took this amazing opportunity to dig out my sketch book from the leather bag, and a few pencils and walk to the back yard to find some inspiration. As soon as I walked out I saw a old mini playground,  it had a big, old, and rusty swing set that had two swings. Attached to the swings was a little metal slide, the one that burns your butt when the sun is out. There was also a merry-go-round, the red and blue paint was all chipped up. Deciding that this spot was perfect I sat down on the grass, a few feet away from the playground, and started to draw. A few minutes into it I had the background done, and the merry-go-round,  I was about to start the swing set when I felt a little hand on my shoulder.  "Hey there lady. I like your drawing, I wish I could draw somethin cool like that right there." I turn to see a cute little boy,  with dark brown eyes almost black, dark brown hair and adorable little dimples.  "Hi, thanks and if you really want to know how I can teach you." The little boys face lit up like a candle, his big nearly toothless grin, reminds me of a Jacko lantern.  "Awsome! My name is Micky, what's your name?" He held his hand out, I took it into my hand and shook it, "My name is Sophia." His eyebrows scrunch together, " I'm gonna call you miss lady. It sounds nice." I giggle with him, "Hey Micky, do you want to help me?" His little eyes widden,  and shakes his head up and down. "Good, can you go sit on that swing over there?" I point to the abandoned swing set, micky nods hi s head again, and ran over to the swings. "Ok now I want you to sit very, very still. You don't have to smile yet, if you want you can talk

."

"Ok... so where did you come  from?" Micky asks as I start to scratch the outline of him onto the swing, "Umm.. no where fun. Where are your parents Micky?"

I see him shrug his shoulders, "I dont know. Do you have any brother or sister's?" "I don't know, I haven't met my parents, so I have no clue if I have any siblings. What do you mean you don't know where your parents are?" I just finnished drawing his body out line, so I started to draw his clothes onto him. "My brother says that they died while trying to protect us. But I don't really know what that means." I stop drawing and look up at him, "Do you know what that means, Miss.Lady?" He asks, his little brow furrow ing. " How the hell do I awnser this? With caution.  "That means that they are living with the moon goddess now. She and your parents are watching over you, you are very lucky." I watch him nod, I continued to draw we didn't talk that much, he was lost in deep thlught, and I was trying to get his little nose just right.

"Conny!" I look up at Micky who flew off the swing set and ran to someone behind me, I turn around slowly and see Connor.

"May I see it?" He holds his hand out for the journal, nodding my head I handed it to him.

I watch him and Micky study the drawing, both of their brows point in like they are attempting to solve a math problem, "This is really good." Connor says as he turns the page,"where is this?" He turns to the valley with wild flowers, and a cute two story cottage, "I dont know, I made it up." Connor nods his head and turns the page.

"Did you draw that?" He asks as he lifts Micky up onto his hip, "Yeah she did. That girl is Sophia, I'm calling her miss Lady, and she says that she could teach me to draw stuff like that!" He nods his head and continues to look through my book. "Is those music notes?" Micky asked as they got to the front of the book. "Yeah I play the violen and piano."

"She can sing to... I remember one night o couldn't fall asleep so she sung me a song." I look back to the hoise, Layna is leaning against the door frame. "LAY-LAY!" Micky screams jumps out of Connors arms, and runs to Layna... I watch as she snuggles him, and they wisper to eachother. I wish I had a family. Sweetie if only you knew.

**ok so the picture at the top is Micky. **