7

* pic of Kira and Ace (Sophia and Connors wolf's*

☆☆Sophia ☆ ☆

Dream/memory:

Black surrounds me, as I shiver from the coldness of the cement cellar floor.
I suddenly get pulled up by my hair and slamed hard. "Why can't you just controle your attitude? ! You think I wanna see all these bumps and scars when we have sex?" Mitch screams in my ear, I my body try to flinch away, but I know if I do things will become worse. I'm then slamed back to the hard floor, then kicked repeatedly, in the head, and stomach. After he has his fun I just lay there...
Why do I put myself through this?
How is this life worth living?
There is no way for me to leave... but there is. I then look at the knife that dropped out of Mitch ' s pocket has he beat me.
I crawl over to it, and pull up my shirt sleeve.
By the time I'm done my arms, and some of my legs, are decorated in a bunch of cuts, some are still bleeding but most have already stoped. My favorite part was the feeling. My head felt a little fuzzy.... not a bad fuzzy a good like I'm just about to fall asleep. I hear the door open, and someone walk in.... but I'm to far away in my high to know who.
"Come on princess, get up so I can help you." I hear Mark say, as he try to pull me up. "Mark?"
"Yes princess?" He quesgions, not yet seeing to cuts.
"You don't need to help me anymore...
I think I'm leaving soon." I feel a smile come onto my face at the thought of leaving. "What do you mean- oh my goddess." He must have noticed the blood, the xuts, and the knife. "No! Don't go to sleep princess. Come on babe I can help you. YOU JUST NEED TO Stay awake! " He try ' s to help me up but I push him away, "No Marky... it feels nice..." Then my vision starts to come back. "No! What the hell are you doing Mark!? Stop! Stop it! It's comeing back!" I scream and try to pull away from him, "I can't princess.... the Goddess put you on this earth for a reason... that reason isn't to tourcher you, there are bigger and better things waiting for you. And I will do everything in my power to be sure you reach them."  By the end of his speech, my high was gone and replaced by the most unbearable pain. "Make it stop Marky... make it all stop... please. "
"I will princess."

End of dream.

My eyes snap open, I was in a dark room, not the cellar dark... but a comfortable dark. I look down at myself and see that I'm in a boys tee-shirt, and in a big king size bed... what the hell happend wolf?
Ok, I have a name, it's Kira. And we were brought here by Layna ' s brother.
Oh.. sorry, that's a pritty name. I hear her laugh in my head.
Thanks.

I get out of the bed and make my way out the door, and down a flight of stairs.

I decide to fallow the smell of food, which luckily brought to to the kitchen with Layna, Lynn, Chris and a very hot guy.

"Sophia!  Your up! Good god we have been so worried about you! Are you ok? YOU Arnt seeing double are you? How many fingers am I holding up?" Layna then holds up five fjngers, "Five." Her eyes widen, "No! I'm holding one, two, three, four...five.  ok never mind she's fine." We all laugh, "Do you want some breakfast, sweeitie?" Lynn asks holding a plate out to me, filled with eggs, bacon,  and a blueberry bagel. "Yes please.  Thank you." I take the plate and sit down next to Chris. "So... where Andre we?  And who is that?" I ask as I poor myself a glass of apple juice,  "You don't know who I am?" The man asks with a shoked look on his face, "How old is she?" He asks Chris, "She is fifteen, sixteen in.... Umm one or two weeks." While we were running throught the woods looking for shelter, and trying not to be killed, we never really had the time (or resources) to keep take of the date. "She's so young... anyway my name is Connor Sin Black, king of the rougs. " I nearly choked on my the bite of bagel that I took,  :

"Hi... I'm Sophia Lynn..... I don't know my last name, so I just have my first and middle." He nods his head and turns to Layna, "Well sis I made an alliance while you were gone. And the alphas son is turning sixteen soon, and u was invited to the party. I would like to bring you and your friends to come with me." Layna looks at me, like she was asking my permission,  I nod my head, "Yeah it sounds cool... Soph, Lynn and I will have to go shoping though." I hear him grown as he pulls out his wallet and hands her a credit card. "Buy whatever you and your friends will need." He then turns to walk out of the room, "Hey Chris,  ya wanna hang out with me while the girls go shopping? " Chris agreed quickly and they both left the room, "Ok you two can borrow some of my clothes, come on."

We all walk up the stairs into her room, she pulled out, skinny jeans, leggings, and other cool clothes. "Hay Layna, not trying to bash your style but dose your mother have anything I can use?" Lynn asks as I pick out some light blue leggings, and a sweater with a micky mouse head and says, 'You are never to old to stop dreaming'. Layna take Lynn off to some other room as I put on the clothes. After putting them on I walk over to her full length mirror and looked at myself, for the first time in a very long time... I'm... pritty.
Are you kidding? We are beautiful! I start to blush, "OMG! That looks amazing on you! You have to keep it, no questions! Wait you need the beanie." She walks into her huge walk in closet, and comes back with a light blue hat. She helps me put it on "There now that really ties the hole outfit together." I look back at the mirror, I look up and down my body. My eyes land on the scars at my wrists.  Nervously I pull my sleeves down farther... Well... parts of us are pritty.