A strange set of tasks

It was now 7:45 and we all sat at the canoe lake eager for what Mr. cherry would have to say...

"So as you kids know we will be doing a lot of out doors, I mean This is camp; but anyways you guys will have a task list of three things to do and gather. You MUST! And I repeat, MUST! Come Back by 8:30, no later!"

We got out lists and were set into groups of five, me, Agumon, palmon, pumpkinmon and gostumon, were all set in a group together and gathered at a near by table before setting off.

"Alright! let's look at the list everyone! Only three things! Shouldn't be a big deal!" Agumon said while reading down the list; the things we needed were...

1-30 bread loafs
2-45 gold bars
3-34 diamonds

"34 diamonds...huh?" I said in confusion, "agumon are you hearing yourself rn are you sure your reading this correctly?" "Yeah...I'm sure pup, hold on let me read agai- HEY!"

Sissy palmon grabbed the list out of his hands and read it to all
Of us again... "Wth?! Where would we even get all this stuff?!" "I know that we can get the bread at the local market but idk about the other stuff..." gotsumon then added.

Pumpkinmon then responded, well palmon just left to get the bread and she'll be back here in a bit, but I think I know where we can get the other two things..."

"Where pumpkin!" Gotsumon said back, "in abandon mine shafts!"

"..."

"What?"

Me, Agumon, and gotsumon starred at him but Agumon soon put his claws in the air and said, "awesome! Let's go!" "Now Hold on there Agumon, there's some things I have to tell you guys first;" "awe!" Palmon came back with the bread and put it in the duffle bad that would be the place for our other things like that at.

We finally set off to look for our other stuff and we found a ravine that had an old mineshaft in it!

"Hey guys! Look!" I pointed down into the ravine and the other people said thanks and we all hopped down. We all soon got separated and it was only me and Agumon left by then... we had lost my sister and our other two freinds and Ended up getting lost, we later took a break when we found what we needed. We found and open area that led to other ways and sat down to take a rest.

I sat on Agumons lap just resting on him as he lay'd back against the stone wall. I soon got an idea, and idea that would change everything between us forever... Agumon didn't know it yet but I liked him! I loved his green sparkly eyes, his soft skin, being in Arms felt like hevean! And hand he'd give me a kiss on the cheek to calm me down if something...I felt pretty special! And I'll admit...I've wanted to kiss him to..so I kissed him...I kissed him! I semi-roughly but quickly kissed him on the lips! I turned away immediately scared of his reaction but, he just smirked and kissed me back! I was so happy! We kissed for a little longer and I giggled at him as he kissed me again.

"We should go find the others now gabumon, there probably wondering where we are!"

"Yeah, I agree but, can I ask you something Agumon?"

"Yes gabu-Chan~?"

"Hehe! Oh my-! um-well....will you be my boyfriend?"

Agumon was a bit shocked for minute but said, "ofc puppy! Now, can I have another kiss plz?"

"Haha! Ofc baby boy!"

We kissed again until we heard an, "eh-hem!"

Me and Agumon whipped our heads around quickly to see the rest of our group behind us!

"Sooo you gonna make out all day or are we gonna leave cuz we have to go!" Me and agumon was blushing while the other two people in our group were giggling as well as squealing.

"Oh both of you shut up!" Agumon said embarrassed. I just dug myself into agumons chest while he hugged me because of how hard I was blushing.

"Okay then everyone! Time to go back to camp!" We all went back to camp and biyomons group came back but biyomon and goamon didn't...
"Hey floramon! Where's biyomon and goamon?" "We don't know!" The plant girl answered, we kinda lost them on the way back!"

"Rly floramon?" Fiona said,

"Sry mother.."

"It's okay, Breanna!"

"What is it?!"

"Ur child and goamon! You need to go look for them! They got lost on the way back!"

"ON IT! COMING BABY!!!"

Breanna rushed to the woods to look for her child and goamon while the rest of us went on to the next activity...

The last thing we had to do was eat dinner and so we all ate to together and I happily ate with my new boyfriend! ;)