PANIMULA

WELCOME, READER!

Napunta ka rito hindi lamang ito'y nagkataon, ngunit ito ay itinadhana. Sa mga oras na ito, kasama ka na sa lahat ng kaganapan dito. Maaari kang hindi magpatuloy ngunit nakasama ka na sa mga listahan ng mga bisita.

You are here because of your curiosity... and that is to satisfy your crave of finding the truth, am I right? Well, you don't know how you're going to face the end, but I know how you can measure your strength and bravery.

Go on!

Live your life to the fullest because that's what you deserve.

Shh...

I love games, I love thrills, and I love playing around. These are what I like to experience.

And you!

Yes, you! What if you join this exciting game? Isn't it exciting?

Let's go!

Baka natatakot ka? Shame on you. I thought you are brave. Tsk. Akala ko pa naman matapang ka talaga— kung sa bagay 'di naman halatang may tapang ka.

If you really wanted to prove that you're brave, let's do the game Play or Pass, where survival is an exchange to money.

You have the chance to win billions. You can live your life like a queen or king. You can build your own empire from the ashes where you've been.

Are you in? Dare to play? Let me see how strong you are.

Get ready! I might get interested with you and force you to join the game.

Remember, your life is just a representation of your strengths and weaknesses.

Wait!

I have two questions...

Do it or leave it?

I'm waiting, dear.

MAHINA ka pala!