1- 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚝?

Hey this is btsislifeuwu and swannn002 . It's our oneshot book where we post different smut scenarios according to the kink of the week. Hope you look forward to our works💜

-both the authors 💜

_____________________________________

Top taehyung
Bottom gguk
Words: 2380
Smut

Summary:

Jungkook has a 5- inch dildo up his ass for losing a bet in middle of uni.

_____________________________________

Jungkook was sweating profusely. He hadn't been sitting properly in his seat for a while now. Well can you blame him though, no person would be able to sit peacefully with a 5 inch dildo up their ass. It was placed so close to his prostrate yet so far from it. He wanted the dildo to hit his prostrate dead on but at the same time he didn't want to climax in front of his entire class.

Yes, Jeon jungkook,22 year old, dance major was currently sitting in one of his extra credit classes listening to his boring professor while having a dildo pressed close to to prostrate. He never would've thought he would be in this situation, but thanks to his amazing boyfriend who made him do this. Taehyung, his beloved boyfriend, who he definitely wanted to kill right now, wanted to experience different kinds of sexual kinks.So yesterday night when taehyung proposed a bet.  jungkook didn't think of the punishment for losing and immediately agreed. Oh boy he's regretting it now

Flashback

"Kookie?" Taehyungs voice echoed through the dark room as he entered. It was late midnight when he returned home from his part time job.
He worked as part time florist in a near by shop. He tiptoed into the room and put the bouquet of roses he brought for jungkook on the desk table.

He saw a small lump of blankets on the bed and immediately smiled. Jungkook was wrapped into a blanket burrito as he was sleeping peacefully. His face was squished onto pillow making him look extra chubby today. Taehyung went closer to him and brushed his bangs aside sighing softly. He kissed his forehead and nuzzled his nose onto jungkooks cheek.

He lifted himself up and walked towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. He came back to the bedroom only find the limp of blankets- ie- jungkook, sitting on the bed against the headboard. He looked so soft taehyungs heart melted at the sight. He always is thankful for every single god that made his and jungkooks paths cross.

Jungkook felt the bed dip,immediately making him aware of someone's presence there. He lifted his head to see his boyfriend climbing on the bed and sitting tight in front of him with a small smile. He looked really tired and jungkook assumed it was because of working late again. He brought his hands to cradle the olders cheeks making him lean into the touch willingly.

"When did you come home" he asks, more like whispers into the silent air that's surrounding them. Taehyung hummed and kissed jungkooks nose making him scrunch his nose. Taehyung broke into an even fonder gaze and a beautiful soft smile which was only meant for jungkook to see.
"Just a while ago" he whispers not trying the to break the tranquillity around them.

Taehyung doesn't say anything and simply scoots upwards to sleep on one of the pillows. He motions jungkook to come closer and sleep with him which the younger happily obliges. After a while jungkooks head is softly tucked into taehyungs neck as the olders hands came to rest about his thin waist. Their position being completely intimate and comforting to eachother.