About y/n

Well there is a lot to say about y/n, but at the same time there really isn't a lot to say about her though.

Y/n really hasn't always been known as the 'popular' kid to others.

But who can give a shit about what "others" think about her.

She is very fucking happy and proud that she isn't popular.

Because most of the popular kids at any typical-shitty school are fake sons of bitches.

Always thinking that they need to be taken care of, people need to help them, and only them, and nobody else needs help or goes, or feel anything.

But what all of them, and I mean all of them, not just her school, but every school too, is that they're always being something they're not, they're just fake.

More shorter way of saying about how they act, is they're just basic ass hats that aren't themselves. And little bitches. Also act like they're every ones top priority.

But the bad things about going to Aberdeen High is that her and all the other outcasts, underdogs, and etcetera, get picked on 24/7. She honestly hates using those words, they just make her cringe, putting labels on a person.

And y/n could really give a shit about what they say about her.

But if it's to another outcast, now she is gonna give more than just a fuck.

It's annoying to her, just because they aren't some basic bitch, they always gotta get made fun of it, at least they try and be themselves for once, instead of sticking to some dumb ass trend.

And bullying and shit stops them to stop being themselves, the main reason why she hates it.

She wish some people could grow the fuck up, but nothing in this hell we call earth, will be fair.

That's the point of life, something she sometimes wished didn't ever exist.

But enough about y/n, let's talk about her friends, Katy Wilcher and Sandra Burks.

Katy is the more of the quite friend, as Sandra and y/n would've said.

But when Katy is around she personally enjoys or feels more comfortable in their presence she isn't as quiet.

So when Katy is more opened up is when she's around y/n, y/n's family, Sandra, Sandras family, and her own family. So just her immediate family and close friends.

But Katy has mid-length dirty blonde hair and green and brown hazel eyes.

Sandra, unlike Katy, is always loud and excited about little things. She is very energetic all the time. Drinking just Mountain Dew every minute isn't always the best for her though.

Staying up all night, and never falls asleep. Not really, but probably would have the energy to run a marathon.

And onetime she was up for like a week, and then she just crashed.

Also in the beginning of the year, her New Years Revolution was literally, "to try and stop drinking Mountain Dew, or anything with caffeine in it", I mean so far she hasn't drunk any Mountain Dew, but has still drink coffee every now then.

But Sandy has beautiful long black hair, with bright green eyes.

A/N- The writer that enlightened me to write this is noensairpods . But I know a lot of people aren't going to see this. But if you do go and read their stories, their stories are really great (to me they are). But bye peeps.