33.Your Surprise gift

Start from the beginning

Gulf: ahhh don't say that mew...

Mew moves his lips to lick collarbone, gulf head turned backward and moaned mew's name...yes baby like this scream my name...let me hear your screaming.... Can I lick your nipples again, can I suck it, I want to bite it more...till it turns to red from pink...baby say can I rub your nipples...let me squeeze it.. please let me dominate you nipples till it starts burning....

Gulf shouted with frustration....asshole do whatever you wanted to do.. stop asking ....by saying all this you are making this hard for me......but please do something mew...Mew heard what he wanted to hear ...gulf begging...I love when you beg gulf..mew did as he said.. After some time...ahhhhh my nipples...you are sucking so hard....asshole it will not give you milk please stop...its swollen already....mew love when gulf curse during their lovemaking....now his tongue is near gulf's navel and he is fucking navel's hole with his tongue...aah gulf look at you penis baby it's hard oozing precum...mew put his panty side and pull gulf's penis.... it's too hard.....he touched the head of his penis with tongue and gulf who felt it after long type screams aaahhhhh mewwwww....please fuck me fuck I can't please...I beg you please baby...mew gave an evil smile looking at gulf...I have just started baby...mew stroked gulf and suck the head like a lolipop...he is watching gulf while sucking it hard...do you wanna cum baby...then show me how you fuck your self....let your fingers be inside your hole and fuck...

Gulf... no I am shy please don't make me do such things..mew come near to gulf's ear and said if you wanna cum then do it ..else I won't let you come....mew unbuckle his belt ...unbutton and unzip his jeans and showed gulf his hard rod...baby you will get this if you do as I sai I promise to fuck you sooo good That you won't forget this night....

come on let me watch your show...mew sucked gulf's finger...and motioned him to put it in his hole....gulf close his eye and moved his finger to his hole....he started moving his fingers in and out ....mew looking at gulf's face...his expression while fucking his own hole.... made mew harder and he now took gulf's and his dick and started stroking...yes baby do it like this you wanna cum then fuck yourself harder ...come on baby show me more....you look like a slut baby and aaahhhhh gulfff...I love it..mewwwwwe make meeeeeee Aaahhhhhhhhhhh...both come in unison....but mew is not done yet...he is hard again..... he took gulf in his lap ....baby fill yourself with this hard rod...he made gulf sit in his dick....with one hand he grabs the panty line and with other squeezing, gulf's butt...gulf is bouncing up and down in mew's dick...shouting mew's name aaaahhhh fuucccckkk myyyy asss ...asshhh meewww yess fuck me more... I want more please..with every please mew is increasing his speed to thrust....gulf is holding couch try not to fall ....after thrusting hard mew came deep in gulf's ass...gulf in mew's stomach...gulf put his head on mew chest asshhhhh I ammm tiredd ..that wass so good.......

Gulf felt mews hand on his thigh...mew carried him to bed ...baby what are you...no not again, please...

Mew: you shouldn't wear this ...today gulf...first I am getting after such a long time and this dress is making me hard wanting more....

mew bend him to bed inserted his member and started aahhhhhhhhhh meewwwwwww ooohhhhhbh noooooo fuuuuccckkk ahh abhhh ahhh ahhhh yesss yesss yessss baby......aaahhhhh....gulf ass is again filled with mew cum..... let me sleep nowww... No mewwww aahhh notttt again my asss aaaahhhhfucvkk....ooohhhhhh yeeesssss aaaaaahhhhh.....gulf tried to go to bed when pulled him nit yet baby....mewwwwwwee aaaahhhhhhhh ahh aahhh ahhh duh duh duh duh please nooooooo babyyyyyy

After 8 rounds of hardcore sex mew let gulf go...gulf is so tired that he can't even move ...they both...hold each other.....mew I hate you ... I will never wear this...you are so bad.....

Mew: Baby I m still getting hard please remove this completely for now and wear it again in the morning....

Gulf: Fuck off bastard this is my ass...you fucked it so cruelly now forget of getting it anymore for the rest of this weak...

Mew: we will see ...they both hugged each other sleep.... The best honeymoon night for both...

Author's Note

Hi, I have updated the last chapter again with 31 but that was chapter no 32 ...and this is 33 so please don't get confused.

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

I hate my husband and

Love Impossible