33.Your Surprise gift

Start from the beginning

Mew is looking at gulf like someone unleashes the beast inside of mew..

Mew: I love your surprise baby ... .aaww baby, you look so sexy in this.... where did you find this.....Gulf feels shy baby it's for girls but I thought you will love it on me...though I am feeling embarrassed and shy...for trying something like this.. Mew lick his lips and said..... can you wear this more often....see my dick pent up just by looking you in this I swear gulf...your ass never looked so perfectly round to me as it is looking now....your nipples are giving me an invitation to come and suck me..pinch me....bite me ....your dick is bouncing in this small panty...giving me an idea to take this whole in my mouth....today I will fuck you with your panties on Gulf...looking at you thighs ..its asking m to lift them and thrust harder to your hole....but before that let me torture this bouncy butt...after hearing all gulf is too shy..mew stop dont say such things...mew make gulf bend on the couch and spank him hard....aaaahhhh meewwww...nooo aaah ....mew please don't baby...smackkkk..smaackkk..aaahaaa ..smaccckkkkk...nooooooo ...smackkkkkkkk gulf it feel so good...your ass is so soft ....now it's looking like a red tomato ...gulf said baby stop slapping my butt tell me..are you going to fuck me or not mew..my dick wants your touch.....

Mew smiled and said......yes baby ... I am dying to do that but first let me explore your alluring body.....

Mew: I love my surprise gulfie.. Now gulfie come to daddy.... Mew pull him closer and puts his lips to gulf ..mew licks gulf's lips...in no time they are into a deep kiss where mew's tongue is exploring Gulf's mouth...mew sits on the couch and made gulf sit in the lap...and slowly putting his fingers in his panty....

Ahhhh gulf moaned...mew touched gulf like he is doing it for the first time...gulf started moaning....mew broke the kiss and looking at gulf who is moaning ....baby I love your moan...mew's hand is touching his dicks's head.....rubbing with thumb....he move his hand deep inside playing with his balls...

Now gulf is sitting face to face on Mew's lap..mew had to spread his lap so that he can get access to Gulf's hole...he put his hands on gulf's butt and squeezing it roughly....

Gulf: mew aahhh gulf has placed his hands on Couch for support and moaning loudly....
Mew put his two fingers in gulf's mouth to suck it...he gulf started sucking it like he is sucking a mew's dick now mew moaned after watching how good gulf is sucking...aaah baby you made me too hard...don't complain if I tear your ass with this....mew took his finger and slowly inserted in gulf's asshole...aahhhh meeww....sorry baby but it been almost a year when something entered there....I will be gentle...mew started moving his both fingers....Mewwww ohhhh .....

Gulf: aaahh mewww....yessss there baby just right there...gulf turned his head back trying to look back how mew is thrusting so good....aahhh ...and put your hard rod inside and fuck me now....

Mew: my baby is getting horny....I love it....but sweetie let me play with you more.....let me taste every inch of your body.... Mew puts gulf on the couch

Mew bites gulf's lips, suck it till gulf is out of breath, ...aaahahh mew...he put his tongue inside gulf's mouth and taste it more deeply...then going down to suck neck till it turned red...you love these hickey's, right baby..

Gulf: Mew why you are doing this to me...made me cum, please...I can't control...

Mew: Not now baby....let me see you messed up face.. moaning my name...begging me to fuck you...I want you to see you fucking your hole with your fingers...