Emaya was sitting with Erina and Eira.

"Why she is sitting with them?" Adish disgustingly demanded.

"I don't know, she left dorm before I could invite her for breakfast and when I came here, she was already sitting with them." Aniqa informed him. She has already guessed that it would not please Adish.

"You should have invited her early, it is her first day here, she definitely has not made any friends yet. That's why she is sitting... Sitting with them." Adish again looked at the Emaya.

"Adish!" Aniqa didn't expect him to burst his anger on her.

"Adish, why are you yelling at Aniqa?" Aaban irritatedly said.

Yesterday, he found it amusing that finally a girl managed to caught Adish Malik's attention. But now, he found it irritating.

"It's not her fault that Emaya is sitting with them. Emaya is sitting with them because...." Adish didn't let him finish his sentence.

"I'm going to sit there." Adish stood up.

"What?"

"Adish, no!" Ahil and Aniqa tried to stop him. But Aaban made no move, he filled his plate with egg, bread and butter.

"If you guys want, you can come." Adish invites them.

Aaban shook his head, while Ahil stood to accompany him, he can't let him go alone.

Aniqa was hesitated, she didn't wanted to go anywhere near Erina or Eira but she also didn't wanted to leave Adish all his own. And she was surprised with Aaban's attitude, he never left Adish alone.

"Go with them." When Adish and Ahil left, Aaban told her.

Aniqa nod her head and picked her bag to leave and follow them.

Erina and Eira were surprised to see the members of ACore Four on their table. While Emaya just glance at them and again focused on her breakfast.

From other side of the mess, Zayyan saw Adish, Ahil and Aniqa approaching Emaya's table and it made him furious.

Before he could go there, Zartash put his hand on Zayyan's shoulder and asked what's wrong.

Zayyan pointed at Emaya's table.

"Hey, Emaya." Aniqa nervously said, trying to be calm. Although, she could see how Erina was glaring at them, and Adish was returning the favor.

"Hello!" Adish's eye contact with Erina was broke when Emaya greeted Aniqa.

Yesterday, she was scolding him, that's why her voice was stern (still beautiful though.) But today, her soft voice sounded like melody.

Both Erina and Eira were surprised to see the friendly interaction between Emaya and Aniqa.

"Good morning!" Before Aniqa could form a conversation, Zartash came there.

Adish's face turned into a frown as he opened his lips to say something, but Ahil held his forearm.

"Good morning," Erina chirpy .

"Why don't you beautiful ladies join me for breakfast?" He offered them.

"Lead the way, Zartash." Erina placed her hand on his and said.

Eira silently stood up, while Emaya was confused, her plates were already filled with breakfast, taking her plate to another table seems embarrassing to her, neither she can leave it here.

Adish was expectingly looking at her, hoping she won't go.

Erina and Zartash were irritate of her slow reaction while Eira was confused why she is still sitting there.

Feeling everyone's eyes on her, Emaya finally picked her plate and got up.

Ahil, Adish and Aniqa's mouth fall open.

What made Adish more angry was, when Emaya sat beside Zayyan,he said something to her, which made her giggle

"Close your mouth before a fly gets in." Aaban told them, as he sat down on the empty, on which Emaya was sitting before.

"But.. why.. why she went with.. them?" Adish confusingly asked.

In his eyes, Emaya may have been friend with Erina and Eira, but there is no reason for her to go with Zartash.

"You have still not figure it out?" Aaban asked.

Adish and Aniqa shook their head, while Ahil looked thoughtful.

"Duffers, haven't you saw her properly? How much she resembles Erina and Eira, their name sounds same. She was sitting with them not because she was lonely or something but because..."

"She is their sister." Ahil finished his sentence, all three of them looked at Ahil, then Adish and Aniqa looked at Aaban for confirmation.

Aaban nod his head. "She is their sister."

"Woh mere bade papa ki choti beti Emaya Khan Hai."

(She is my uncle's youngest daughter Emaya Khan.)