I nodded in amazement.

"That sounds quite magical." I tell her and approached the river.

I bended down to touch the water and was amazed at how clear the water was.

My reflection was crystal clear on the water as if I was staring at a mirror. My blue eyes were even reflected brightly at it and that was quite amazing.

Just as I was staring back at myself, the reflection changed. Although it was still me, my eyes were different, there was a glowing crescent at the lower part of my pupils and I looked more serious.

"Elpída." she said and I heard it in my head.

Shocked, I let out a scream and fell on my butt.

Suzy came running to see what happened.

"What's wrong? Did a fish bite you?" she assumed looking at my hand.

I was breathing hard, still surprised at the reflection of me that I didn't recognize and the sudden mention of one of the legend's warrior.

What the heck was that?

"Y-yeah. I guess a fish bit me." I lied, still baffled of what just happened.

Suzy chuckled, finding it funny.

"Well, it seems you're a clumsy one. We should go now before the sun sets. I'm sure there's food prepared for us at the pack house by now." she said helping me up to my feet.

The peaceful feeling I had when I came here was now gone and I felt more worried now. Was I hallucinating? Am I just tired? Had I not slept enough?

No-- impossible. I slept fore more than twelve hours.

And I'm sure I really saw my reflection changing.

Suzy was telling me more stuffs, but I was partly present at the moment with her because I was caught up with the bizarre event.

Like what Suzy said, right when we arrived at the pack house, a feast has been readied for us. Like only for the two of us and even with Derek helping us on the food, there were still so many left overs.

The cooks explained that they got carried away because they were so excited to meet me and I found that really sweet of them. I had truly been nervous for nothing.

Archer didn't join us for dinner and they explained that it was because he had a lot of work to do since he's been gone for a while.

I couldn't help but feel disappointed, but the people I met in the kitchen as well as Suzy and Derek kept me company.

Unlike what I thought, this pack was actually pretty lively. Everyone was so nice and welcoming.

We had already finished when finally, Archer came into the kitchen. Behind him was both Allan and Jessica.

Was she with him the whole day?

I met Archer's eyes and tried my best to hide the frown that was forming although I was just having a wonderful time with Derek and suzy.

"All sorted out?" Derek asked all of them.

"You guys should grab something to eat." Suzy said standing up to grab some utensils for the newcomer.

Allan and Jessica sat down, but Archer came beside me and bended to my ears.

"Let's go?" he asked lowly. Seeing the chance to take him away from Jessica, I instantly nodded and stood up from my seat.