part 2

Ok so this is part 2 and to all the people that looked and read my book im soo happy that i actually got not 1 but 2 vots witch is good enough for me😁😁😁ok now on to the story!

Williams pov
After i went to ask boss what was behind the door i noticed that i started to catch felling's for mister henry and boy was i glad that he was single.just as long he doesn't now that i killed his daughter we will be a ok but boy was i wrong.

After a few weeks i noticed that mr.henry(idk if i got it rightTwT)started to follow me around the place and to be honest it kinda turend me on but then it happened.

It was early one morning when i was cleaning the tables,then a woman came in no one else was there so she came up to me and asked for the boss and i said i would go and get him.man did i regret doing that.i told boss that some one was where for him he then asked who and asked me to describe her

(That is what she looks like in my au idk what she really look like)when i finshed describing her he seemed to jump out of his seat and ran to to her when i came back i saw them kissing

(That is what she looks like in my au idk what she really look like)when i finshed describing her he seemed to jump out of his seat and ran to to her when i came back i saw them kissing.i felt like stabbing her right then and there,but i promised to stop killing.i felt tears run down my face i went to get my jacket and went to leave as soon as i walked out i heard henry call me to come back.like hell i was going back today.

When i was half way down the street to my house henrys car pulled up to me and told me to get in. I was about to say no when he said that if i dont get in the car i will get fired.damn.i sighed i got in the back and then i saw him look back at me he told me to get in the front i said "what happend to the woman that you kissed".after i said that he pull the car over and made me get out of the car and pulled me in an ally way.

"Look William i now u killed my kid and when i new it was u i wanted to get u back so i kissed my ex" i looked at him in confusion"but do u like me?" "Ofcourse not" when he said i had enough so i left then i walked to my door and opend it i was pushed inside.then he kissed me

then he kissed me

TO BE CONTINUED