Paul Simon

"Look who came to visit." I sang as I opened the door and walked in. The guys behind me filed in. Everyone's faces lit up, especially Roslyn's.

"Well, I say we go back to my place and fuckin' party." Evan said as he stood up.

Choruses of cheers and 'yes's' sang through out the room as we left.

----

"Welcome to my humble abode." Evan laughed as we walked through the door. Evan's apartment wasn't much. It had two bedrooms, one bathroom, a tiny kitchen and a simple living room that smelled strongly of alcohol.

"I'll break out the drinks!" I yelled as I ran into the kitchen to get the whiskey and the various vodkas he owned.

When I got back out Steven and Roslyn was missing. I heard Evan's bedroom door close and I knew what it exactly what was going on.

"Well, they went straight to the point, didn't they?" I laughed as I set the bottles down on the table. I got some laughed returned and we started to drink.

"I bet if we stay silent, we can hear the moans." Duff laughed.

"Ew you pervert." I laughed as I drink from a Jack Daniels bottle.

"So, I was thinking, when will we get to see you guys perform?" I said swallowing the alcohol.

"Soon we hope. We're kicking off our tour in a month or something." Duff said leaning back into the couch.

Andy stood up and popped in a Led Zeppelin tape. I started to sway my head to the music and began to sing.

"Hey fellas, have you heard the news?

You know that Annie's back in town?

It won't take long just watch and see how the fellas lay their money down." I sang the beginning and was pretending to play an air guitar, mimicking Jimmy's skills.

After a few more verses, one of my all time favorite guitar solos came up. I got on my knees and again mimicked Jimmy. Hell I even made guitar sounds.

"God I love this song!" I whispered to myself. I dusted off my knees.

"I'm gonna go out for a quick cig." I announced. This time, I stole Evan's lighter from his kitchen.

I stepped out onto the small balcony and looked out to the city. I pulled out the box and quickly grabbed a cigarette. I lit it and took a drag.

"Sure is beautiful tonight." Slash's voice said next to me.

"Yeah. Like a velvet blanket, covered in sequins." I sighed, mesmerized.

"By the way, that was some fuckin' guitar solo you pulled back there." He laughed pointing back into the room where Duff and Andy were wrestling. I laughed and punched him in the arm.

"I might as well be Jimmy Page himself." I said sarcastically with a little chuckle at the end.

Slash stayed quiet. Silence overtook us. It wasn't the deafening silence, but the peaceful one.

"Kylie?" Slash asked, still looking out to the bustling City Of Angels.

"Yeah?" I asked putting out the cigarette with my boot.

"I need to tell you something." He said as he turned away from the view and the city to face me.

"Sure. What is it?" I smiled as I looked at him.

Slash took a deep breath and sighed.

"Ever since I laid eyes on you, I've liked you. It's been at least a month since then. I first saw you when you played at The Cathouse, I kept pushing the guys to see Ashes and last night was that night." Slash spoke.

This was a different side of him. He may seem as a rock god who has sex with all of Los Angeles's groupies. Who drinks at least a gallon of vodka a day. This wasn't that side. This was the vulnerable, loving side.

"Wow." I said speechless. I have to admit, I've always liked Slash. He had a different look than Jon Bon Jovi, or Nikki Sixx. He had thick black curly hair that covers a little more than half of his face. He wear too hats and his guitar playing was something I've never seen before.

"Slash... I-" I began but couldn't finish. I went in for the kill instead.

I smashed my lips to his. I placed my hands to the side of his face and began to tangle my fingers into his hair. Slash deepened the kiss and slid his tongue in. It didn't last long after that.

"We should get back inside, before we turn into Steven and Roslyn." He whispered. I laughed and opened the sliding door to get back inside.

_____

"Thank you! Good night everyone!" I yelled into the mic before we ran off stage. Another gig was finished.

We walked into our dressing room and was greeted by the GNR guys like always. We've grown extremely close these past few weeks. Of course to no one's surprise, Steven and Roslyn were dating. Slash and I, we were also dating.

"Hey babe." I said as I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. Slash held on to me tight and squeezed me as he kissed me softly.

"Nice job tonight." I smiled. Then, there was a knock at the door.

Evan answered and in came a man who was in a suit. He was holding a brick telephone. He had brown hair that was thinning out and was bald on the top of his head.

"Great job tonight guys! I'm Paul Simon, Mötley Crüe's manager." He began. My eyes widened and I looked at everyone in the room.

"You guys are great! Now, think about it. Ashes of Angst selling out stadiums. Traveling the world. Making millions. Rock N' Roll becoming a greater thing once you guys hit the scene." He went on crossing his arms.

I looked to the GNR guys, then to the rest of my band. They all nodded their heads.

"You're hired." I smiled.

A/N- Well, Ashes seems like their dream is coming true. Now about Paul Simon, I made him up. He's my OC.