Breakfeast and a bed.

Hikaru and Kaoru had been needing some alone time. Together. So they gave all of their house workers the weekend off. At this time both their Mother and Father were away on business meetings. Around noon Kaoru  had finally gotten up for the day, to his surprise, Hikaru had prepared breakfast for the both of them.

"Morning, Kaoru." Hikaru giggled.

Kaoru rubbed his eyes and admired the food Hikaru had created," You should really cook more often. You're great at it."

"Thanks, but that's what maids are for. " Hikaru said while he sat down beside Kaoru and placed a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes in front of his brother.

Kaoru took a huge bite of his pancake, " This is delicious! You really are a-" Kaoru was cut off by Hikaru directing his twins head towards his.

"You've got syrup on your face, here, let me get that for you." Hikaru licked the maple syrup off of Kaoru's face, "Better." Hikaru smiled," I,'ll be waiting for you in our bedroom when you finish your food." And with that he left.

Kaoru hurried to finish his food. With a napkin he cleaned his face and headed towards his room. He pushed open the door to see his brother on their bed in his underwear, " You're impatient aren't you?" Kaoru joked.

"Well a day like this is rare..." Hikaru stood up and walked over to Kaoru,"Shall we get started?"