"I wanted to make sure you guys didn't rip each other's heads off. And that everyone is happy to hear that Lucy is okay." She explained.

"Oh okay." Lucy said, closing her eyes and burying her head into my neck.

"Good night guys." Aria smiled and walked out.

"Night Luce." I kissed her head.

"Night Lukey." She giggled.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I woke up next morning to Lucy poking my dimple. I swatted her hand away, and buried my face into the pillow. "Leave me alone."I groaned.

"No can do big bro, this is my job."

"Buttface." I mumbled.

"Ass-wipe." She replied.

"Where do you get all these things from?" I asked.

"Michael."

"Figures." I sighed. "Don't cuss around the twins at least. Aria will kill me.

"Fine."

"So what you wanna do?" I asked her.

"Can I get a nose ring?" She exclaimed.

"Absolutely not." I stated.

"Oh c'mon, your covered in tattoos and you haves freaking lip ring. I can't get a nose ring. Please." She pulled the puppy dog face.

"You're 15." I sighed.

"And your 26, your point is?"

"Still no, your not piercing any part of yourself."

"Your no fun." She whined.

"I'm your brother, I'm not supposed to let you date or let you change yourself. Your beautiful just the way you are."

"Your still ugly." She pinched my cheek.

"Not as ugly as you." I joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Can I ask you something Luke?" She asked.

I nodded. "You know you can ask my anything. Not just about your girl issues, that's Aria."

"Again shut the fuck up about me." Aria yelled from outside. "No I wasn't listening, I was just walking past."

We both laughed but Lucy spoke. "But why didn't you leave me in Australia when you came here."

"I could've never left you knowing that you'd be staying with the man that was supposedly our father."

"Thank you for being the best brother there is out there." She kissed my cheek and hugged me.

"I'm not though."

She flopped herself on top of, she hugged onto me. "Yes you are, I won't get off of you until you say it."

It was ten minutes until I finally said it. "I'm the best big brother ever."

"Damn right you are." She smiled.

"Stop with the swearing." I groaned.

"Shit. Dick. Fuck. Ass. Damn. Asshole. Bullshit. Bitch. Fuckface. Shithead. Cock block. Douche. Dipshit. Fa--."

I put my hand over her mouth. "Shut the hell up."

She laughed and stood up and ran out of the room. I rolled my eyes and got up. Lucy was in the kitchen and I took a seat on the bar stool. "I want pancakes." She whined.