Forbidden party part 2

Start from the beginning

Am I moving? Yep. I can definitely feel myself moving. But my legs aren't moving. What the hell is happening? I opened my eyes only to half shut them immediately, allowing my eyes to adjust to the the light "hey kiddo" a voice said. Wait. I recognised that voice "Gabby?" I asked as the memory's of the night events came flooding back to me "oh my god" I sighed "my brothers are gonna kill me." The rest of the ride to med was uneventful and consisted of me think of all the possible ways my brothers could kill me. Once we arrived at med, Sylvie and Gabby wheeled me in to the building where the familiar faces of my brothers colleagues were busy working. I faced the floor and attempted to disappear when Dr Rhodes made his way towards us "Gracie, what the hell happened" he asked concerned. I avoided his eye contact as I was wheeled in to a cubicle "oh, it's nothing" I tried to act cool "I just fell and hit my head" I explained. He looked at me suspiciously "so your telling me that your brothers know where you are right now?" He questioned unconvinced by my casual facade. I slumped back in defeat "I don't suppose there's any chance of you not calling them?" I asked hopefully "you're right, there is no chance I'm not calling them" he stated sternly giving me a pointed look. I sighed as I allowed Dr Rhodes to examine and stitch up the wound on the back of my head, "what were you thinking?" He asked as he cleaned around my wound, "please don't give me a lecture Conor" I pleaded "I'm gonna get enough of that from Will and Jay" I whined. He remained silent as he completed his work and exited the cubicle with the faithful promise that my brothers would be here soon.

I heard them before I could see them. The sound of Maggie directing them in my direction made my stomach flip. Here we go Gracie. Time to face the music. The curtains were pulled open and revealed my two pissed off older brothers. I shrunk back in to the hospital bed "what part of no you can't go did you not understand Gracelyn Halstead?" Jay asked furiously as Will read the notes from the end of my bed, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen" I pleaded as tears began to escape my eyes. Will shook his head "don't lie Grace" he stated "you chose to disobey us and go to that party" he accused. I nodded "I know, I'm sorry" I defeated "your grounded" Jay stated "for a month, you only get your phone when you go to school and as soon as you get back you hand it over to us" he ordered "ok th-" I was cut off by Will "thats not everything, when your not at school you are to be with one of us or at 51", I whined at my older brothers recent statement "that's not fair, if I'm grounded why can't I just stay home?" I asked "because you can't be trusted alone Grace" Jay exclaimed. I sighed as I dramatically through my head back, "wait a second, breath" Jay said as he held my chin. I knew exactly what he was doing. He could smell the alcohol on my breath. Oh well, I'm already in enough trouble as it is, I did a breath out as scrunched my eyes shut preparing myself for the explosion that was surely about to hit "you've been drinking" Jay exclaimed furiously as Will shook his head in exasperation "you've got to be kidding me Grace" he said disappointedly "your 14 years old" he exclaimed "everyone else does it" I pleaded "that doesn't mean it's ok Gracelyn" he shouted causing me to jump "two months no phone" he said causing me to groan.

There was a thick silence as everyone took in the situation, "so what happened?" Jay asked, referring to my injured head. I grew nervous, knowing that I was going to have to tell them about Josh, it wouldn't go down well and I really didn't want to be facing two brothers on the rampage, "I just tripped" I said simply as I avoided their narrowed stares. Before either of them were able to call me out on my blatant lie a frantic looking Jennie came crashing in, "oh my god Gracie! Are you ok" she asked panicked "I'm fine je-" She continued, missing the pleasing expression on my face that was begging her to shut up "I can't believe Josh did that to you, I thought he was a nice guy but I was clearly wrong, he better run when I see hi-" "who the hell's Josh?" Jay asked. Jess looked at me with apologetic eyes "oh, hi guys, I didn't see you there" she said, attempting to act casual, but Jay was having none of it "who is he Jennie?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest. I sighed with the realisation that I would have to come clean "Josh is a boy in my maths class" I began to explain the events of the evening, avoiding eye contact the whole time. There was a thick silence once I had finished my story and Jennie had left with her mom, I dared to look up after a while to make sure they were still there. The sight was frightening. Will was glaring at the wall with his arms crossed whereas Jay was stood with his fists clenched, "I'm sorry" I burst in to tears "I didn't mean for any of this to happen" will sighed and put his arm around me and giving me a brotherly kiss on the head "we know you didn't Gracie" he said "but you no that if we say you can't do something it's for your own good" he explained, I nodded my head as the guilt sunk in. I looked up at Jay whose position had not changed "Jay" I whimpered "please don't be angry at me, I'm really sorry" He sighed and walked over to me, taking a seat on the opposite side to Will and copying his previous action "I'm not angry at you Gracie," he sighed "I wish that you had listened to us" he quirked an eyebrow "so this Josh kid" he asked casually "what's his last name?" My head shot up "why?" I asked suspiciously "just wondered, thought we maybe knew him" he replied giving a glance to Will making me frown, "you don't" I said simply.

Not much later Conor returned with papers for my brothers to sign and shook both of their hands "see you later Gracie, keep out of trouble" he said with a wink "chance would be a fine thing" Will said sarcastically as I stood up off the bed "what the hell are you wearing?!" Jay exclaimed. Ah. I had forgotten about the outfit. "Erm, a dress?" I said but It came out more like a question "that's more like a freaking T-shirt" Will said shocked "put this on" Jay ordered as he threw his jacket at me. I whined "Jayyyy" "put it on Gracelyn" he demanded, I sighed but did as I was told "were burning that thing when we get home" Will said making me roll my eyes.

My brothers carried out on their promise. If I wasn't at school I was with one of them or at 51 which I preferred as I'm not under as much scrutiny whilst I'm there. I hardly ever had my phone unless I was at school and it was safe to say, I would not be repeating that night events again!