c h a p t e r 8

waking up in colson's arms was the best feeling in the world

waking up in colson's arms was the best feeling in the world. his arms were wrapped protectively around allison bain as she slept soundly.

   she opened her eyes and was greeted to colson already staring creepy. she smiled and kissed him before trying to get up.

   "you can't leave. we're staying in bed all day." he said, pulling allison closer towards him.

   "at least let me brush my teeth. you should do it, too." allison said, waiting for him to lift his arms.

   he sighed, loosening his arms for her. she get up and walked to the bathroom, colson slowly slowly following her. allison made her and colson's toothbrushes.

   "here you go my love." she said, handing the toothbrush off to him.

   they brushed their teeth before getting back into the bed. colson wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to stay in bed all day.

   "aren't you hungry?" allison asked, playing with his hands.

   "i'm hungry for you." he smirked.

   "well too bad, i'm on my period so you can't have me for at least a week."

   "i guess i'll turn into a vampire." he laughed, making allison look at him disgusted. "i'm kidding!"

   "yea, i don't think you were." she laughed, finally getting out of the bed.

   colson groaned and followed her downstairs. allison grabbed the cereal and made the two of them cereal.

"baby." colson said, lying down on the couch.

   "yes my love?"

   "can we please just not leave the house today?" colson practically begged.

"but we have so much to do. i gotta get food and drinks." allison said, walking upstairs and leaving colson downstairs by himself.

allison later came down the stairs once she was ready to go. colson had passed out on the couch and she giggled to herself, covering him up with a blanket.

she wrote him a note saying she'd be back later and walked out the door with her phone in her hand.

the grocery store was her least favorite place to go. as much as she liked going shopping, she hated the grocery store. allison would always end up buying something she didn't need.

"ok so i need strawberries, pears, waffle mix and a few drinks." she whispered to herself.

grabbing the items, she went to the checkout line. she noticed a candy bar and she had to stop herself from buying it.

allison paid and walked back out to her car. she hooked her phone up to the aux and drove back to the house.

the drive home was her favorite things because she could think and listen to music and be alone for a while.

"baby!" colson yelled when he saw her car pull into the driveway.

he ran over to her and waited for her to get out of the car. she laughed and got out of the car, immediately being caught in a hug.

   "did you miss me?" she laughed.

   "duh." he said and carried her inside.

   "you're not leaving this house again today." colson said and sat her down onto the couch.