𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘦

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴

I was also distancing myself from Zak and Olivia. I can't really ditch Mako and I shouldn't really be mad at any of them. It's not their fault my parents car was hit. It doesn't help that Zak literally hasn't been home much the past couple days. He has been super busy at the hospital and gets home late, plus leaves to early for me to get more than a hello.

Anything other than laying in my bed was torture, especially school. The Cullens were a blessing in that regard. Since they have been around for a while they were the perfect tutors when needed. The only problem, they were always there. Not that I didn't love learning about them and the vast knowledge they possess. They just weren't the person I wanted to cry my eyes out to. I just wasn't able to talk to him.

Speaking of Adam, his mother keeps calling me. I feel terrible about lying to her and I'm not sure how many more times I could do it. Everything was super complicated now and I hate it.

"HENLEY COME ON! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE IF WE DON"T LEAVE SOON!" Mako shouted rudely interrupted my inner freak out slash monologue.

I begrudgingly lifted myself off my bed and made my way downstairs. Not like I really was going to be late. Mako was just a pain in the ass. Before I could grab my car keys there was a honk from outside. Lo and behold Emmett's jeep was parked outside. It was strange because I've told them that I take Mako and his friend Anthony to school everyday.

"Which boyfriend is this?" Mako asked.

I turned around and smacked him upside the head.

"Neither one is my boyfriend." I argued.

"Not yet anyway." Mako replied.

Curious to find out why he was here I met Emmett outside.

"What are you doing here?" I asked like I didn't just see him 3 hours ago when he jumped out my window.

"Just seemed like the right thing to do." Emmett spoke vaguely.

"Let me guess Edward or Alice." I said not sure which one, but one of them said something to him.

"Alice saw something. I can't go into details now. Tell your nephew I'll give you guys a ride to school." was all he said back.

"MAKO LET"S GO!" I shouted letting him now it was time to leave.

"Sooo is this gonna be a regular thing??" Mako wondered.

"Just get in the car." I told him not in the mood for his teasing.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

The ride to school was surprisingly pleasant. It was filled with laughter and jokes thrown between Mako, Anthony, and Emmett. It seemed that they got along well and I thanked my lucky stars Emmett had a childlike side to him. Not that it was a bad thing, he was a very complex person despite the way people perceive him. In this moment that childlike spark was perfect. It saved me from having to contribute to the conversation.