New Feelings

Karan angrily entered into the room and threw his turban on the floor. He looked at his surrounding. The room was decorated with lilies and roses. A board was lying on the bed where "Happily Married" was written. Scented candles were lighting in the room just to make it more romantic for the not so newly married couple. Karan's anger reached at the peck seeing all and he started ruining the decorations. First he extinguished all the candles and then he started tearing the chains of the flowers. Hot tear was brimming down from his eyes. He was looking devastated. The picture of Preeta hugging Aryaan was flashing in his mind again and again. What if Preeta still loves him?? What if Preeta leave him for Aryaan?? What if Aryaan is here only to steal Preeta from him?? Various kind of questions were flashing in his mind. Aryaan's words were ringing in his mind

"Kabhi kabhi hum thoda sa jyada confident ho jate hay apne soch k upar. But isse samne wale pr Kya asar hota hay yeh hum nhi samajh pate."

What he was trying to say?? Aryaan understood Preeta more than Karan?? He loves Preeta more than him?? Preeta's happiness values more to him rather than Karan?? His every question was making him more anxious, more angry, more jealous. He loves Preeta from the core of his heart he realized but still he couldn't let the thought go that Preeta's only motive to marry him was satisfying her ego. And now she's satisfied. What if she left him for Aryaan?? All the questions were hanging Karan's Brain. He wasn't at the state of thinking anymore. He threw all the flowers chain in the dustbin and rushed inside the washroom. He removed his sherwani and threw it somewhere in the bathroom. He turned the shower on and closed his eyes letting the hot water burn his skin. He whispered...

Karan: You can't do it Preeta. You can't. Tum sirf Meri ho. Tum mujhe chod kr kisike pas nhi ja sakti. Main kabhi nhi Jane dunga. Kabhi nhi. You're mine Preeta. Only mine.

Screen shifted to Anaya who was shown talking with Aryaan.

Anaya: To ap hamesha se NYC me rehte hay??

Aryaan: Are nhi. Main bachpan me Jodhpur me rehta tha. Dad ka business wahi pe tha. Phir business badhta Gaya. Or hum Jodhpur se Mumbai or Mumbai se Italy shift ho Gaye. Or NYC me main padhne Gaya tha nothing else. Or waise bhi I don't like NYC that much. Mujhe Jodhpur hi jyada pasand hay.

Anaya: Are yeh bat to apne bilkul sahi bola. Hamara Rajasthan sbse jyada acha hay. Or Rajasthan me sbse acha hay Bikaner. Jodhpur bhi Acha hay but Bikaner se mujhe kuch jyada hi lagav hay.

Aryaan: I see.

Anaya: Waise ek bat puchu??

Aryaan: Yeah sure.

Anaya; Do you have any girlfriend?? I mean itne handsome ho ladkiya to ayse hi flat ho jati hogi.

Aryaan: Are nhi nhi aysa kuch nhi hay. But haan ek dost hay jisse main bohot pyaar krta Hoon. Lekin afsos she's married.

Anaya: Haww yeh Kya bat Hui?? Apne use kabhi bataya nhi apne Dil ki bat??

Aryaan: Umm... Bataya tha. Usne accept bhi Kiya tha. Lekin kismat me kuch hi likha tha.

Anaya: Mtlb usne apko cheat Kiya?? How rude.

Aryaan: Nhi to. Maine kb kaha usne mujhe cheat Kiya?? Blki wo to khud se hi cheating kr rhi thi. Pyaar kisi or se krti thi or Dil ko samjhati thi ki she loves me.

Anaya: To apne Kya Kiya??

Aryaan: Maine bs itna Kiya ki use realize krwaya that she's meant to be someone else's. Not mine.

Anaya: Phir to ap budhu huye. Are jb wo manti thi ki she loves you phir apne use kyse Jane Diya?? Agar ap use nhi Jane dete to sayad aj wo apke sath hoti.