Chapter 1

Izuku's pov

As Yaoyorozu and I walked through the giant halls of my dream school, seeking our destination that was class 1A's classroom, we talked about her family, her friends, and whatnot. When we were apportioning the door we heard two yellings coming from the other side. I could already tell who was doing most of the yelling....... Katsuki 'Kachan' Bakugou.

As we got closer to the giant door, that towered over our heads, we could hear what Kachan and that other person were arguing about. We slid open the door and were greeted by an angry pomeranian, letting tiny explosions loose in the palm of his hands, and a big boy with blue hair, making robotic gestures with his hands.

"Take your feet off of the table, it's very unbecoming of a future hero." said the robotic male.

"And why the fuck should I do what you tell me to? Who even are you?" spat Kachan at the other student. The rest of the already present students listened to the dispute intently.

"My name is Tenya Iida, a former student of Somei High and younger brother of the speed hero Ingenium:" exclaimed Iida proudly.

"An elite, huh? I'll have fun kicking your ass" laughed Kachan.

"Again, that is a not very hero like attitude," said Iida.

Yaoyorozu and I walked into the class, and almost immediately all eyes were on us. They began to chatter and murmur amongst themselves, saying things like "isn't that the guy who destroyed the zero pointer so easily?" or "his eyes are a bit scary...."

I looked at them, my eyes nothing more than slits. I only scoffed at their comments as I tried to make my way to my seat; only to be stopped by Kachan.

"The fuck are you doing here, Deku?!" he shouted. If not everybody was listening already, they were now.

"What do you want, Kachan?" I replied, trying my best to get this over with.

"I want to know how in the world you got into UA, you damn villain?" The explosions from his hands slowly but surely got bigger. "UA is a place for heroes, not for villain filth."

"Midoriya is no villain." said Yaoyorozu suddenly. "He's my friend, and I don't appreciate how you talk to him."

After those words left her mouth, the murmurs in the classroom only intensified.

"And who is your little accomplice?" asked Kachan. Yaoyorozus cheeks got a tiny bit redder at being called my 'accomplice'.

"Kachan, leave her out of this." I ordered, my eyes fixated on the blonde, explosive boy in front of me.

"And what if I don't?" laughed Kachan.

"Don't."

"Maybe I show her who's the boss here." he said, a shiteating grin plastered on his face, as he pulled back his fist and launched it forward.

And at that moment, my mind went blank; my body acted on his own as I caught his fist just inches away from Yaoyorozu's face. After that everything got a bit fuzzy, but I could see Kachan flying through the room and directly into the wall.

When his body hit the concrete, small cracks started forming around the spot his body had collided with the wall.

A wave of deafening silence had fallen over the room as we stood there, Kachan laying on the floor, a bit of blood dripping from his mouth, his breathing heavy. I believe I broke some ribs with my love tap.

"Midoriya, that was not nice of you." mumbled Yaoyorozu, her entire body frozen in place, as she too couldn't exactly wrap her head around what had just happened.