"Im so sorry"

Crystin's
BEEP BEEP! (snooze)
"Ughhh gotta get up to go to this damn school and I don't know nobody!." ... I got out of my bed made It up and went to go wash my face and brush my teeth then went down stairs and to my surprise I saw my mom .

Mom: "goodmornin darlin you want some biscuits and gravy ? "
Me: "no thanks mom il just get an apple"
Mom: "are you ok honey?"
Me: "yeah mom I'm alright"
I walk back upstairs and then I walk over to my closet and stand in front of it for a minute (...) then I pick out my 1st day outfit ,
(Outfit in media)

Once I'm finished with that I put on light makeup and I got in my ford truck and headed for school ..
{skip to school}
15 mins ltr I pulled up to Westfield high and turned off my car and locked it , as I was walking out there was a group of guys standing near the front whistling at me to get my attention...
(RG- random guy)
RG- Ayee shawty you thick asf '🍑
RG2- dAng ma let me hit that !
Me - can y'all shut the FUCK up .. I don't wAnt y'all dusty lookin asses!

I then walked up to the school door and entered as I walked towards the office to get my schedule I bumped into something as I looked up I was meet with a pair of hazel eyes , big plump lips and 6'0 ft of pure sexiness ! OMG is this the Lucas coly ! Nahh it can't be . I didn't notice he was saying something until I snapped out of it ..
??- I'm so sorry
Me- oh it's fine don't worry about it
I said while I started to blush
?? - well bye ?
Me - yeah see ya ...hopefully..

Heyyyy SQUADDD!! 😈😈 hope y'all likes it kinda boring well give me advice I'm new to making stories .. Vote comment and like 👌