"Shhh fraid not" She said stabbing him and covering his mouth. "Today I'm a trusted member of the old school Yakuza, a nasty little gangster girl, one who's out for blood."

Good work. He fell to ground incapacitated and she quickly ingested his blood.

"Quick (Y/N) hide! People are coming!" She said taking her clothes off.

Midoriya and Eraserhead broke through the wall and I quickly went back around the corner we came from.

"Rock Lock!" Midoriya said.

They were surprised to see two Rock Locks'. Luckily, she had transformed into him in time. I slightly peeked around the corner and hoped the heroes wouldn't notice me.

"Hey this imposter clone just appeared out of nowhere and attacked me! Be careful, I bet there are more enemies nearby."

Eraser went over to examine the unconscious body and noticed the knife wound.

"Midoriya are you ok?"

"Yeah we should keep moving."

Now would be a good time to use my other quirk, I tried to use it but it didn't work. Does it only work out of anger or something? On a side note, I think Eraser knew that it wasn't the real Rock Lock. She pulled out a knife as Midoriya screamed and tried to stab him but Eraser erased Toga's quirk.

"Himiko Toga!?" He screamed.

"It's me! Your darling in the fresh!" She said slashing her knife at him. "You remembered me haha! You have no idea how happy I am to see you again! C'mere let's get closer Izuku!!"

I clenched my fists. Why is she still obsessed with that Midoriya kid? Eraserhead used his capturing weapon to pull her away. I pulled out my sword and ran towards Eraser but Midoriya saw me and jumped up at me.

"Not so fast!" He yelled.

He landed and kicked the ground in front of me, which caused debris to fly everywhere. This bought me some time to run away because I couldn't take this guy on without my teleportation quirk.

"This is as far as you go!" Eraser yelled.

Toga wraps herself in the scarf and counterattacks by flipping and stabbing him in the shoulder.

"Eraser!" Midoriya yelled.

He pulled out his knife and slashed at her but she dodged and Mimic helps us retreat behind a rock wall. Afterwards, she breathed heavily while putting her clothes back on.

"I'm so glad I came" She said cheerfully.

"Yeah I'm sure you are" I mumbled sarcastically.

Mimic lifted up another wall and we walked out of the enclosed space. We came across Twice but he was on his knees covering his head. Part of his mask had been torn, Toga quickly ran over to him and stopped his panic attack by wrapping the exposed part of his face with a cloth.

"You should feel whole now that you're covered up."

"Toga?"

"We're working so hard to help these gangsters but they're kind of useless huh?"

"Marry me. You are the devil!"

Don't get any ideas now Twice.

She cupped his cheeks. "I know you've got to be hurting, you feel the most responsibility for Big Sis Mag's death and it's getting you down, but you've got to be a good bad guy and power through so we can do what we came here to do ok?"

"Wifey."

"It's gotta be rough in your head Jin so sad, but if this whole team-up fails now, we won't get our reward" She claimed while looking at Mimic.