Voting Time (CLOSED)

Here we are again. It's another voting time. I enjoy writing these stories and I'm happy that you all love them. I'm still thinking on doing the two ideas that weren't chosen. Again, you can only vote once, so take your time in deciding. Voting will last for 2 weeks (closing date is 1st December) so you have plenty of time to decide. When the vote is over, I'll once again post an update about your chosen choice. If you would like to see one of the ideas being written, cast your votes!

So just to recap, here are the ideas again.

Powers AU:

So this one is a bit complicated to explain. Think X Men and Stranger Things mixed together. It's kinda more of a Sci-Fi AU in a way but that's probably just me thinking that. Obviously a lot of the characters will have powers, I'll just need to figure out which characters will have which because I don't want any two characters to have the same powers (it would be a bit boring and repetitive to me). I know what powers I want to give Kaito and Maki, but if you guys have any suggestions for any of the other characters, feel free to let me know.

Fantasy AU:

So this one would be a bit of a fun one for me to do I think. I plan to make a kind of a crossover with fantasy and steampunk aspects. There will be real magic and there will be inventions involved, especially with any scenes that features Miu. Plus I plan to make Junko the main antagonist. Yep, the queen of Ultimate Despair herself will feature in this.

Those are my ideas. Now IT'S VOTING TIME!