31. Tom, Jerry and Kao

Start from the beginning

He was shocked to see gulf in the closet...baby what are you doing here ..and why are you crying...

Gulf: Mew, I am sorry...Mew ...I am sorry...

Mew: Baby please don't scare me please tell me what happened...

Gulf: My friends asked me to meet so I told them to come home...I thought we can spend time as we do with Techno...they are also my friends...but when they come and saw me engaged with Kao they asked me to go out..but I refused So they called Kao a bastard...they said he is not my son...one day you will leave me and take my son and I will be left alone...

Mew: What? how dare that bastard to calls my son...and tell you so much ...I won't spare them...baby I swear I won't leave you I won't take our son....oh god please don't cry how I make you believe this...

Gulf: I know you won't do such a thing ...I am not crying for that...

Mew: Then why are you crying baby?

Gulf: I am crying coz I realized my mistake..That for those creeps I fought with you, spent so much money... I disappointed everyone and neglected Kao....now I realized my mistake baby I am sorry....

Mew: Baby please don't cry let's not remember those days ....come out of that closet ...you will make my clothes dirty...

Gulf: Mew...you are so mean....

Mew: I am just joking...I love you baby can we just forget everything and start a new life...

Gulf: Hmm....

Gulf felt so good after talking to Mew....Mew hugged gulf while sitting on the floor...

Mew: Are you, okay baby...

Gulf: Yes, thanks...

Mew: I taught you how to Thank me....

Gulf: You are so shameless still thinking about..

Mew: I missed your lips Gulf ... In the last Nine months you won't let me touch you for once... I want you Gulf .... I really want you....

Gulf: I am all your Mew... Gulf put hands-on mew's face and kiss on mew's nose... I missed you to mew ...but I was upset with you so I never let you....

Mew: Gulf can you please say those magical words to me I am dying to listen to that....

Gulf: gulf looked down... his ear turned red and he said Mew Suppasit I love Kaoooooo

Mew: Huh....he turned to look at the direction where Gulf was looking in shock...Kao

Gulf: Mew look he came here by his own...he is crawling..oh my baby....

Both go near Kao and carry him...oh my baby...come let's sleep ...both are really happy to see Kao crawl

Mew: Gulf I told you so many times not to let Kao sleep between us...but you don't listen...

Gulf: Mew he don't want to sleep alone he started crying ...let him sleep na...

Mew: Baby ...please for today let him sleep in that crib and let me...Mew pouted...

Gulf: Naughty,...hmm okay....let him sleep first...gulf ...made him sleep and put him on the crib and look at mew... I am all yours now...

Mew: After such a long time ... I will touch you, baby.. don't stop me for anything tonight.. let me eat you today..but before that say you love me...

Gulf: I won't stop you for doing anything tonight baby...take me to heaven Mew...

Mew: They looked at each other's lips and Mew gave gulf a passionate round of kiss while panting..Mew said please say those words gulf...

Gulf: turned to Mew I love....

They both looked at the crib Kao started Crying ...like someone has stolen his toy..gulf left mew's hand and hold Kao...see I told you ...Kao will never sleep....

Mew: roared at Kao...and Kao smiled...like he is challenging his father..

Tom-3
Jerry-3
Kao -1

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew: Either he or I will sleep in this bed you decide...

Gulf: okay Mew then leave coz Kao is not going anywhere...

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

Love Impossible