Chapter 70 - You Don't Even Have A Ring

Start from the beginning

Su Yicheng readjusted his sitting posture and asked, "What's wrong? Is there something wrong with me today?"

Su Jianan shook her head. "You are still the same as what you were before, without any errors to be picked out. What I want to ask you is that you still came to look for Lu Boyan at such a late time last night, was it anything urgent?"

Su Yicheng leaned backward. He stared at his own sister up and down with leisurely expression, "Are you worrying about Lu Boyan or me?"

"I am worrying about neither of you." Su Jianan raised the corner of her mouth and smiled, "I am worrying about Xiaoxi. I came across her here a moment ago. She just signed an agency contract with Lu Enterprises Media."

Su Yicheng stayed calm and kept collected. "So?"

Instead of answering, Su Jianan drank the water slowly as well as stared at Su Yicheng.

She doubted that as for Lu Enterprises Media's signing a contract with Xiaoxi, it was Su Yicheng who had played a role of fueling during the process. But Su Yicheng didn't hope it to be known to others.

She had minored in psychology. She could speculate out what this person was thinking about based on his delicate change of countenance. Normally as soon as she looked at a person's eyes, she would know whether he was with a guilty conscience or not, or whether he was lying or not.

However, those bits of hard-core knowledge could do nothing to Su Yicheng. She could not seek any weak points out from his face.

Su Yicheng and Lu Boyan shared shocking similarities when it came to this aspect. Their gestures were always elegant and aloof. For the smiles floating in the bottom of their eyes occasionally, they were also too profound to be understood. Other people could not figure out whether they were happy or angry at all.

Su Jianan surrendered. "I have to admit that your expression is flawless."

Su Yicheng smiled then. "The problem is that why should you deal with me in such a beating around the bush way?"

Su Jianan paused for a while and said, "Lu Enterprises recently does not have any plan to cultivate any newbies. Moreover, they normally only sign the contract with actors in the film and music industry. They don't act as the agency for models." She raised the corner of her mouth and smiled more brightly than Su Yicheng, "So before you came to look for Lu Boyan, there were no agents from Lu Enterprises who were looking for Xiaoxi."

"So you doubted it was me who had given Luo Xiaoxi a hand?" Su Yicheng's leisurely countenance made no change at all. "When you are solving a case, you have to pay special attention to the evidence. You can not convince the judge via verbal speculations only."

Su Jianan shrugged. "I don't have actual evidence. Lu Boyan definitely would not tell me the truth. But deep inside my heart, your flawless expression a moment ago was the exact evidence. If not guessed right by me, why would you be in a state of negotiating with your opponents? I am your sister, not the businessman who do business and fight for profit with you. Your defensive look a moment ago meant that you were with a guilty conscience."

The smile in the bottom of Su Yicheng's eyes deepened gradually. At that time, the soup accidentally was served up. He filled Su Jianan's bowl with the soup and said, "Then you interrogate me after you dig out the evidence. Now can we eat first? Oh, by the way, how is the trip to G city of you and Lu Boyan's going?"

Those ambiguous and shameful clips and touching swept past Su Jianan's eyes again. She cowered her head and drank the soup, "How, how could it be?"

Su Yicheng knew Su Jianan too well. She dared not to raise her head, which meant that she was blushed and with a guilty conscience. "As expected, something did happen between you two."