Chapter 70 - You Don't Even Have A Ring

Noon of the second day. At a restaurant.

Su Jianan flipped through the menu as well as waited for Su Yicheng. Her left shoulder was suddenly patted by somebody. She was so familiar with the strength that she looked to the right, "Luo Xiaoxi, why are you here?"

"I had intended to ask you the same question." Luo Xiaoxi smiled in an ambiguous way, "You are having lunch here with your Boss Lu? Where is Boss Lu?"

"No, the one I have asked out is my brother." Su Jianan asked, "Have you eaten yet? Would you like to have lunch together?"

Luo Xiaoxi considered it extremely discreetly for a while and said, "I don't want to see Su Yicheng. So no lunch together!"

"Why don't you want to see him?" Su Jianan was curious, "To have lunch with him, you should be so happy that you could jump to the height of three feet, shouldn't you?"

Luo Xiaoxi stroked her long curly hair and replied with a "Huh". "What can I do? I am no longer that Luo Xiaoxi in previous times!"

Su Jianan said, "Have you signed the contract with your agency?"

"Uh huh!" Luo Xiaoxi sat on the opposite side of Su Jianan and looked excited, "Moreover, you have a guess at with which agency I have signed the contract with?"

Su Jianan did not need to guess from the start. "Is it Lu Enterprises Media?"

"Well? You have got the right answer out upon guessing!" Luo Xiaoxi snapped her fingers loudly and said, "You are right. I have signed a contract with Lu Enterprises Media! From now on, you are my lady boss! I have to go through three months' training first, then the agent will arrange me to make a debut officially. I will be the best domestic model within two years!"

"What has your being a model to do with not seeing my brother? Are they related?"

"He does not think that I can be a good model." Luo Xiaoxi's voice was stubborn as well as tough. "I have made up my mind, I will not see him before I have made small progress. Having haunting him for more than ten years, I am always that beautiful every day when he sees me. He should have been fed up with me already. I will show up in front of him with a brand new identity next time. Then he will make an impression and flip at me!"

To gain Su Yicheng's heart, Luo Xiaoxi had used various kinds of remarkable methods. However, only this method was out of Su Jianan's expectation.

Su Jianan nodded. "Then I should remind you that my brother will be here within five minutes."

Luo Xiaoxi stood up all of a sudden. "Then I will leave! Oh, by the way, don't let him know that I have signed a contract with Lu Enterprises Media. Oh, here is your mobile."

She put down Su Jianan's mobile and ran out of the restaurant hurriedly. Soon, Su Yicheng showed up in the restaurant while wearing western suits and leather shoes.

Su Yicheng was pretty tall. His exercising and working out at the regular time made his originally outstanding stature more stalwart and straight. Even if wearing ordinary business suits, he was also such eye candy. His refinement was along with a few hints of aloofness which would not go so far as indifference; He was always of graceful bearings. With his good-looking and deep facial features, whenever he went, he would charm the girls to death without bearing the consequences.

Su Jianan thought that if Su Yicheng were not her brother, if she had not run into Lu Boyan, it would be highly possible that she could not help falling for her brother, the same way like Luo Xiaoxi did. Moreover, she would be unable to extricate herself.

Su Yicheng sat on the opposite side of Su Jianan. "Have you ordered the courses yet?"

"Yes, I have." Su Jianan told the waiter that they could serve the courses now. She cupped her chin with her both hands and stared at Su Yicheng.