𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Start from the beginning

Elara giggled, walking over to his side of the large bed, the fact that his eyes were glued to her legs not lost on her. "Shower first."

Draco groaned, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. "What's the point if we're just gonna get dirty again - "

She silenced him by tugging on his hand, pulling him to his feet and he made an annoyed sound akin to a growl before his hands grabbed onto the back of her thighs, hoisting her up and around him as he walked towards the bathroom.

"You're impossible to live with," he breathed and she gave him a glare, yanking on his hair, sharply, and squeezing her legs around his waist. "And if you keep doing that, I will not hesitate to drop you right now onto this floor and make you scream."

"Stop talking like that," she chided but tingles swept through her body. He shook his head with a roll of his eyes as he passed over the threshold into the bathroom, the air cooling.

He set her down onto the floor, cold tiles hitting the bottom of her feet.

"This is so unfair," Elara complained as she stood in front of the large black marble counter where the sink was. "You've got your own fucking bathroom and it looks like this?"

All black marble and shiny faucets, accompanied with a huge rectangular mirror above the sink. It wasn't enormous but it was definitely ten times better than the bathroom she shared with her roommates in her dorm.

Draco seemed unfazed as he reached behind him, yanking his shirt up and over his head, tossing it onto the floor. The breath left Elara's lungs. "They tried to put me back into the dorm when I began to neglect my Prefect duties this year."

Elara hummed, barely listening as her eyes roamed his chest, over the glorious, creamy expanse of skin, the pinkish scars stretching over it. It somehow made him look even more rugged and it was making Elara's knees weaken.

"I swear to Salazar, Jacobs, if you keep looking at me like that..." His voice was dark, the undertones of lust evident.

She looked up at him through her lashes and he huffed in exasperation, hands going to her hips to spin her around and face the mirror.

"You're the one who wanted to shower first," he muttered as he reached forward to pluck a spare toothbrush from the glass cupboard above the sink and hand it to her. "So stop fucking tempting me."

She sent him a look but nevertheless, kept quiet.

"You've got toothpaste in your hair," Draco said, his own mouth filled with toothpaste a few moments later.

"Always happens," Elara sighed, splashing the running water onto her face and cleaning her long, dark strands. She placed the toothbrush back into the stand, wondering with a thrill whether she'd be welcome here often enough to use it again.

She spent a few moments taming her wild, curly hair into a knot on top of her head. "So...Am I the first girl you've brought into this bathroom?" she teased, meeting his eyes in the mirror.

Draco scoffed, putting his toothbrush away. "Believe it or not, you're the only girl who's ever stayed the night." He watched her as she tucked stray strands into her hairtie before reaching out to tug her hair free from it. She glared at him as her hair tumbled down her shoulders, unraveled from the bun she'd just been perfecting.

Then, large, warm hands were sliding up the sides of her thighs, turning her around to face him and gripping her waist before lifting her up onto the counter with ease. "And I want to keep it that way."

Elara's heart throbbed at his words and she draped her arms, loosely, over the back of his neck, not even flinching when his hands drifted over the chub on her stomach, giving her waist an affectionate squeeze. "You're going soft on me," she joked, fingers toying with the strands of his hair at the base of his neck.