ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

TW: mentions depression and cutting

"DAMMIT TOAST!" Layla shouts in frustration as Toast self reports her body after he just killed her in shields while she was doing a task. "Okay, so where was the body?" Sykunno asks unaware that it was Layla who died "noooo Charvi" Lily says as she griefs for her friend who is now a purple floating ghost. Layla Charvi had been friends with these popular streamers for 2 years now and had decided to move to New York.

And she didn't regret it a single bit, only Toast and Valkyrae knew about her dark past, they helped her cope with her depression but it didn't fully go away, it never did because somehow she found comfort in depression, she thought that something was wrong with her for feeling that way, or for feeling no remorse for herself after she watches the blood drip down her arms while she just sliced away while she felt absolutely nothing, unable to talk to someone else about her issues, she just cried while her arm stung,  and so she hid all of her pain and tears behind a  Picture perfect smile. But what happens when she meets someone who's never related to her better than anybody else that she's ever met?

(Better to be read on mobile)

A/N
𝘐𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴
𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩.

Female oc x Corpse

!!dιѕclaιмer!!
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗒/𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾.

!!dιѕclaιмer!!𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗒/𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾