All my love, Li

Hello!

I had a hard time writing COT because Arrisea and Adren were difficult characters to write. They were far fetched from most archetypes and their plot is probably the messiest/heaviest among seniors. But I had to create them, I have always wanted to create two seemingly flawed characters but let people see that their flaws are only part of them and shouldn't be the only thing that categorized them as a character. Both of them weren't your ideal kind of good but it doesn't make them bad people either. They are just flawed. And I hope you can see them past their flaws.

Rest assured that the changes in this story won't affect the other installments of seniors. Ngayon pa lamang, I'll apologize for the inconsistency of COT but it had to be done. I also felt that the story went to another direction, kaya inayos ko ito. Although revamped (the plot), there will still be typographical and grammatical errors in this story because I still consider this as the unedited version. I'll probably look/revise it again once there's an available time.

Hoping to see you on Iscalade and Philomena in Pursuing Our Freedom. The third installment in this series.

There is no easy strand. No easy career for anyone. There's no such thing as an easy path to success. Let's stop strand shaming. Hindi natin alam baka mas maging successful pa ang mga taong minamaliit natin.

Let us not discriminate anyone just because they followed a different path. Avoid judging anyone, wala tayo sa patimpalak para maging hurado. :)

If you have messages for COT, I'll always appreciate them! Thank you very much. ♡

Please always remind yourself that you are worthy of the goodness in love despite of how cruel and dark this world can be. Do not let their darkness consume your light rather be the light to illuminate their darkness.

My works are not perfect, that's why I'm always grateful for those who give time to read it. I am always trying my best to improve and I'm always on the process of improving my stories.

Thank you, once again, for being here.

See you at seniors #3!

11/05/2020

All my love,
Li