"ohk p' actually i wanted to say that i dont know how but i love you....i like you a lot truly. i tried my best so that you wont be ashamed of me being besides you" and kong  stopped. arthit wasnt able to process that sudden confession and he stood up and walked away without even speaking a word.

 arthit wasnt able to process that sudden confession and he stood up and walked away without even speaking a word

kong already knew that arthit hated him now for sure because maybe arthit never wanted this to happen. and the whole day they both didnt even see each other arthit was not even talking. but the truth was for arthit it was too sudden and secondly he was the top so he can't imagine that the bottom one would be confessing . he wanted to confess rather than being confessed to.

next day was the competition......{i wont be writing too many details about it} it was the basket ball match and arthit and other seniors were there to watch kong but arthit didnt even smile nor speak to him. he was cold.

the match began the engineering was standing against agriculture...... the scores were {a- agriculture e-engineering}

e3 a4. e10 a9 . e20 a18. e28 a26. and engineering won it. but kong didnt have much time to celebrate and he went for the moons . the competition began. all the faculties moons and stars were there and they introduced themselves. they sang, danced and also showed there talents like kong played guitar.

but then came the most important part question .... all of them were answered different questions and kong was asked "for you what i love". and kong said "for me.... you can call me as a student of science or maybe a too studious person but i would say for me love is the most impure substance" 

 you can call me as a student of science or maybe a too studious person but i would say for me love is the most impure substance"