↳ teddy bear picnic

Start from the beginning

Y/N looked to where Eri was now giving make-up tea to the stuffed animals, "Would you like to go to the swings, sweetheart?" She asked the child with a soft tone. She responded with a small nod, and Y/N pulled Eri up on her feet.

"Is her plushie stroller there, Tsu-chi?"

The frog girl gave a small 'Ribbit!' in confirmation. She began fixing up the small stroller that Y/N had bought for Eri on her birthday- which was actually supposed to hold her stuffed animals and dolls.

While small girl hurried to put the stuffed animals in their places on the stroller, the simps of the DekuSquad™ were busy with an intense thumb fighting to see who would be the bodyguard- er, escort of Y/N and Eri while they strolled.

Ilida dominated most of the matches since he got phat nuggets for fingers 😼, but Todoroki won against him since his digits were faster than the former's large fingers.

Todoroki is fucking OP, ISTG.

But when most of them turned around, the people they were simping about were gone.

"Wait- where's Tokoyami-kun?"

Said bird man was also

✨gone✨

"!!"

"Pretty bird!" Eri called out to a random parrot on the branch of a nearby tree

"Pretty girl!" The parrot cooed back and nodded its head while repeating the phrase back and forth. The sweet girl giggled and turned to the two highschool students accompanying her.

"Uh, Mr. Toko? You can talk to birds too right?"

"Alas, I cannot," He said it with such melancholy that Shakespeare got up from his grave and sighed along with him in agreement before going back to being dead. Birb man really wish he could talk to birds about his My Chemical Romance t-shirt collection, Edgar Allen Poe, and being a lowkey simp for Y/N.

The trio continued walking through the park until they reached the empty playground. Eri tugged on Tokoyami's shirt and dragged him gently towards the swings. She sat the old sheep plushie beside her and began to giggle as the crow-like man tried to push her back and forth without hurting her.

Y/N smiled at the scene and sat down on one of the benches with the stroller resting by her side in case Eri wanted to grab one of the stuffed animals and play with them.

She was so immersed in reading that one Wolf! Sasuke x Bunny!Reader on Wattpad™ that her imagination dissapated when she heard shouts coming from the playground.

To the catgirl's horror and fury, a group of middle-school boys who were trying to steal the stuffed sheep from Eri. Tokoyami tried to resolve the situation by talking it out- but it ended up with him being stuck in a spider web made from one of the boy's quirks.

With an angered hiss, Y/N stepped forward in front of the boys.

For a minute she had suddenly morphed into one of the characters of JoJo's Bizarre Adventures, or were they just seeing things.

Let's just say that Eri almost endd up witnessing a murder scene until Tokoyami closed her eyes.

When they came back to the picnic, the other rushed towards them when they saw bruises or scratches on Y/N, asking tons of questions that made her head sway.

However, she ignored them and focused on Eri- who was still a little teary from the whole fiasco- and Tokoyami too.

To say that he was happy when Y/N tried to take care of him was a huge understatement.

By the end of the day- the simps were sad, the birb man felt birby, the babeys were still a bit dirty- but each carried a plushie to hold, so it won't try to get stolen again.

On the way home, Todoroki lingered at the back next to Tokoyami and whispered in his ear,

"Ever heard of fried chicken?"

author = 🤡

chile, anyways happy thanksgiving ♡ thank you to all those who commented, voted and loved the book so far! i won't promise that you won't see the mean side of me again but nonetheless, i'm really sorry about it since i intended to call out mean people.

and a massive thank you to -ENJISHOE and my friends on the discord writing server for the ideas. you bad bitches really slay ♡