•chapter 1•

(f/n)'s pov
my whole life has always been about grades. one bad score will cause an outrage. my parents' top priority has always been for me to be at the top of my class, or just at the top. they don't really care about me in general, just what i can accomplish. it took me a while to get used to, but it's just the norm for me now. i've recently moved and i'm going to karasuno high. i don't really know anyone, hopefully i'll make friends! i'm not expecting too much from karasuno. i've heard something about them being the "flightless crows" and stuff. my friend kuroo told me all about them. it's cute how passionate he is about volleyball. i sigh. i really miss tokyo to be honesty. it really sucks because i had finally found somewhere i didn't feel so out of place. i can feel my eyes start to water. i shake my head and wipe my tears away. i should sleep,
i tell myself as i lay down in bed and before i knew it, i had dozed off.

*The Next Day*
today's the day i've been dreading. first day at karasuno high. it's not that i'm nervous, i'm just not really prepared for this. i'm great at making friends, but i'm not too good at keeping them. it's true i was fairly popular at all my old schools, i guess i just have that charm on people.

"(f/n)! Get ready for your first day." my mom calls out.

"alright." i respond.

my mom's a diplomat. she goes on trips to other countries a lot. she's not around much, but it is what it is. she's very bossy and likes having things her way.

i slip on my blouse and gently tuck it inside of my skirt. throwing on the cream vest, i straighten it then wear my jacket. i tie the red bow and brush my (h/c) hair and top it off with some mascara. getting the feeling I'm forgetting something, I look down at my legs and realize i've forgotten my socks. i make my way back to my room and slip on my black thigh high socks.

"perfect!" i smile.

"Hurry (f/n)." my dad shouts.

"coming." I respond.

my dad's a very ambitious man. he works hard to get what he wants. he's pretty arrogant though. my dad is a ceo. he's always busy. he never has time, even on holidays. same goes for my mom. i usually spend the holidays with my grandparents in tokyo. although i miss tokyo, i'm glad i moved. i couldn't bear to stay in that school any longer. i shake my head and make my way downstairs. i greet my parents with a nod and sit down for breakfast.

"So (f/n), what's your homeroom?" my mom asks.

"class 1-4." i respond, clearly uninterested. all of our conversations are like this. it's always about school. i wish they'd ask me things like "oh (f/n)! how was your day sweetheart? did you enjoy it?" or "is there anything you need? we're always here for you."
a girl can dream.

"That is the college preparatory class, right?" my dad grunts.
i nod and he gives an approving nod back.

*After Breakfast*
"(f/n), you can walk to school by yourself i'm assuming? Your father and I are going to work now. Make sure to study well." my mom says.

i give her a forced smile and they leave. i reach in my pocket for my phone in my pocket and take it out. i see a notification from my friend kuroo,

rooster head (ง •_•)ง

crush those crows today (f/n) (¬‿¬)

of course i will, i am the one and only (l/n) (f/n), duh 😒

yuhh 😐

okay i have to go now, call me tonight smh 🙄

bye bestie
seen

i laugh and head out of the house. as i walk to school, i look at old pictures of me, kuroo, and kenma. i sigh sadly. i really wish i was back at nekoma. i look up and see that i was already here. the school probably isn't too far from my house. i think to myself.
i inhale and exhale. this will be a piece of cake.. right? i walk into
the school gates and stare at the building. i walk inside the building and look for the main office.

"hi, i'm (l/n) (f/n). today's my first day and i need my schedule and classes." i say to the lady at the desk.

"Of course dear." she says as she hands me the papers, "Enjoy your first day!"

i smile at her and leave the office.

"okay.. class 1-4 where is that..?"