you have to tell him soon!

Okuyasu's P.O.V.

it was a Saturday morning and I've woken up to my friend.

who was very confused because I decided to hug him because I was scared last night I had no idea how I could tell him without making it sound awkward so I said: "well I got scared last night!"

he said, "oh that's ok but...you know you can let go now right?"

I stop hugging him and get up and we went to go have breakfast Josuke looked at me and in a neutral tone said: "want to go see Koichi soon?"

I said in reply "yea sure why not?"

(TIME SKIP)

Josuke's P.O.V.

we got to Koichi's house I knocked at the door and waited for him to open the door he did and he said "hello guys"

I said "hello Koichi"

he asked me "hey did you guys have a sleepover or no? or you guys having one?"

I said "yes we had one last night"

Koichi said, "oh that's nice! can I have a quick word with Josuke?"

Okuyasu nodded and I went to have a word with Koichi and he said: "ok when are you going to tell Okuyasu about your big crush on him?"

my face went warm and I said "I don't know well I don't think I ever will"

he said, "well you guys are both gay?"

I said "well I'm...nervous"

Koichi took a while to process what I said he then said: "well you have to tell him soon!"

well he was right I should Koichi then said "that's enough talking for now let's go to Okuyasu"

I followed him and Okuyasu asked, "so what was that about?"

I looked at him and I said "I'll tell you later"

(TIME SKIP)

Okuyasu's P.O.V.

I just really want to know what that was about it was afternoon 

Josuke looked nervous I gaze right at his eyes his pretty eyes he was avoiding eye contact with me and he took one deep breath and said "Oku-Okuyasu...I need to...tell you something"

(that's all, for now, stay tuned!)