• Tainted Flowers • [Akutagawa]

yall this is fucking angsty

TW warning ⚠️ 

There once was a human... who felt feelings towards a rabid dog..

 she was a demon in disguise.. those who've seen her for who she was.. would curl their lips in disgust... 

red.. the color of her blood.. the same as her victims... in the mafia.. they were all.. in a way.. dead.... they've all commited many, countless murders... 

she was obsessed.. with a certain man.. that man was certainly no man.. but a beast.. she loved this monster.. yet he felt no affection towards her..

 she was dying.. her time slipping.. by the day... yet he'd never notice her... 

The flowers she coughed up.. were stained scarlet..  beautiful lavender and black petals fell...

She.. wanted him to recognize her.. and praise her for all her hard work... she would always smile towards him.. blood dripping from her face.. from the human she slaughtered..

Higuchi.. was a speedbump.. an unnecessary toy.. that she could use to win her love's heart..

She was better than this blondie.. anybody who liked her love.. was horrible.. and weak.. she could prove to Akutagawa that she was more important... surely then he'd love her back as well..!

She was a fool to believe this... she knew that no one would ever see her.. like they'd see their own friend... or significant other.. she was nothing... a useless.. and to be thrown away.. like that stupid blondie...

She smiled once again.. as she hung up higuchi's corpse on the ceiling of the main meeting room of the mafia.. the body bruised, and mutilated barley past the point of recognition.. 

maybe he'd be proud... with her.. dealing with the nuisance... 

The next morning.. she got up.. and went outside the meeting room with a few of the other members of the mafia... Akutagawa was there... most importantly..

As Mori, her boss.. opened the door she could hear one of them scream... the scream was feeble and weak.. as if they were shocked..

she hysterically laughed.. inside her own mind... glad that they could see her masterpiece...  that she had so carefully created..

For a moment she choked.. excusing herself for one moment.. she went out.. and threw up bloodied petals...  she could hardly breathe.. she felt like dying... once she had stopped.. she went back inside.. and they started the meeting..

she was bored after awhile... climbing to the roof.. she sat breathing in the fresh air..  to walk over the edge seemed so appealing... she heard a door open.. behind her.. seeing her precious Akutagawa.. walked up silently behind her...

He sat down.. next to her.. his breathing steady.. he seemed to show emotion in his eyes... worry...? concern...? she didn't understand those words....

she felt his hand grasp at her wrist... as he muttered the words.. 

"..are..you alright...?" 

..she chuckled softly.. "..yeah..im fine.." those words.. didn't seem to please him...  

she abruptly started coughing once more.. the crimson tainted petals.. falling from her mouth.. she was choking.. the pain in her lungs unbearable... her chest heaved for air.. barely breathing..

She stumbled to her.. feet.. she was tired of it.. tired of everything... tired of life... she stepped near the edge.. and turned towards Akutagawa.. panic filling his eyes..

"..hey senpai.. guess what.. i love you.. crazy huh..?.."

"..all of those dead bodies were caused by me.. im such a horrible person aren't i...?"

"..you probably don't feel the same.. of course you don't.."

"..i just wanted.. you to know.."

".. Farewell... Akutagawa..."

She stepped backwards... leaning off the ledge.. she let herself fall... from the building.. towards her demise.. she was at least happy.. she could tell him.. how she truely felt..

"..thank you... my love..."

she whispered those final words as she fell.. before being impaled by a traffic sign...

blood.. dripped.. down the sign.. it was quite the gruesome sight to behold... her face.. stuck in a sad smile.. her gaze misty.. and fogged... 

..never to love again....